Wicked Lasers makes Siri protest an iPhone 5 meltdown
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2012, 05:43 posted on
First, a bunch of their Spyder III Arctic blue lasers were set to concentrate at one point on the phone's display, causing Siri to protest the heat. The phone, however, was alive and functional after this warmup...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I liked watching this piece of over priced scratch easy crap burn
2. wando77 (Posts: 808; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Why????? I really don't like iPhones but trashing phones with lasers is retarded.
5. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Because they get money from ad revenue from people watching the video
12. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
oh come on, the lasers are cool. when are lasers NOT cool!?! :)
I love the "OMG siri is burning up!" :)
14. Googlethis (Posts: 179; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
that would be awsome to watch any phone be destroyed with a lasers.
18. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
except the GS3... that would have been a 30 second video that ends in a puddle of gooey plastic
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
meanwhile in Africa...
6. tegradragon (Posts: 68; Member since: 23 May 2012)
Is it just me or did that make NO sense?
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
he is doing a 1st world country VS 3rd world country comparison
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
What I mean is that this guy is so wasted that some people died in hunger that nobody care >.
15. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Just like TheRetroReplay said, making these kind of videos are not exactly wasting money, its a way to earn money just like writing blogs etc.
23. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Yes, because the $700 that phone cost would've completely solved Africa's hunger problem. HUURRRDURRR
8. kamil (Posts: 118; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
I just love seeing apple device being tortured it makes me happy
9. kcombs (Posts: 275; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
I like the fact they are selling the phone on eBay, and 30 idiots are bidding on it at over $1000!
iSheep are dumb..
13. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I'm taking one of those to the Apple Store lol jk
19. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
You gotta give it to Siri, she's pretty tough. Lol
22. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I didn't enjoy this.
This is the first iPhone I have no bones with.
It will serve an average customer exceptionally fine.