WiMax launching in September
1. VZW Employee (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
"4G"??? How do you define "4G"? A company that is about to go under lOl...
3. RJ04 (unregistered) posted on 19 Jun 2008, 10:32 0 0
lol! But seriously I actually put one of these systems in for Sprint/Nextel and it is a pretty cool set up that uses some good equipment. I hope to see it suceed but unless Sprint replaced more then just a ceo the people who's decisions ruined them in the first place will destroy this as well. If it does get up and running this year it will force other companies to get going on lte which is a good thing for all consumers.
4. (unregistered) posted on 19 Jun 2008, 18:05 0 0
giving your company a good name, as always...
5. RJ04 (unregistered) posted on 20 Jun 2008, 10:39 0 0
actually I don't work for them personally, I was just commenting on this system. Plus I actually ripped them a little in the above post.
6. (unregistered) posted on 20 Jun 2008, 12:00 0 0
settle down, it was a reply to vzw employee
2. (unregistered) posted on 19 Jun 2008, 10:31 0 0
Kay phone nazi who cares about whats happened in the past really annoying the companies getting back after massive problems. They're still here and they're still doing well enough to survive.
7. DP (unregistered) posted on 22 Jun 2008, 17:21 0 0
A WiMax ready Touch Pro coming November 2008? Awesome?