HTC EVO 4G Specifications | Review
source: HTC via Android Central
This article contains unofficial information.
1. scorpio85 (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
Same issue... Phone still rocks out with its cock out!
2. PhoneArena Team (Posts: 240; Member since: 27 Jun 2006)
For those curious, we have not experienced this issue with our EVO 4G. It has connected to several Wi-Fi networks just fine and our speeds are as expected.
3. dswatson83 (Posts: 56; Member since: 13 Jan 2010)
I have not had this problem either...I've connected to several different wifi networks and have gotten speeds between 2-4 mbps which is about typical for those networks
5. deejh (Posts: 34; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
Same here..........This phone is a beast. Best thing i could have done was get rid of my iphone (apple) and rape t&t and say hello to sprint and android:)
6. desertmike680 (Posts: 42; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
No reports of this here at Sprint. No trouble found.
7. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Awwww, too bad EVO 4G isn't a GSM phone :( Otherwise I would have gotten it too!