Why we have a love/hate relationship with our smartphones (comic)
0. phoneArena 24 Jul 2012, 05:24 posted on
Fanboy wars and petty frustration with app loading times, as well as the know-it-alls we've become in the last few years thanks to our smartphones - these trends all find their place in the comic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Okay, iGot as far as the third slide and iThought: STUPID. Then iSaw the MacBook and it all makes sense. BTW, at least the title holds some truth it, i'M lovin' my new Rezound and iHate my iPhone 4S (Great music player, though - as long as DJ Pro by Algoriddm holds up).
6. -box- (Posts: 3912; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Thanks for not pulling a funnyjunk! You actually credited the author/artist Mat Inman and his original website.
7. AlanB412 (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I'm pretty sure that was the old Superuser app he used to arm the gatling guns lol
8. Cyan3boN (Posts: 428; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
I like all the OATMEAL stuff, man that guy is funny,\..
9. disneydad (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Those are hysterical!!
Have to endure an obnoxious holy war... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA