White iPhone 4 in short supply, replaced by iPhone 4S at stores
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Apr 2012, 02:44
White iPhone 4 smaprtphones are being replaced by iPhone 4S at a number of Apple stores across the United States and Canada. Short supply of 16GB white iPhone 4 replacement units is the cause...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. BattleBrat posted on 17 Apr 2012, 15:46 2 1
*thumbs up* Can't argue with you on this one...
3. rg987 posted on 17 Apr 2012, 05:43 2 4
people who got the iphone 4s for iphone 4,,,,,,,,,,,,everything for those people changed yet again..........................lol
4. bucky posted on 17 Apr 2012, 06:42 6 1
Say what you want rg, let's see an android/wp manufacturer do that.
6. shadowcell posted on 17 Apr 2012, 07:41 1 5
They have actually but it was Asurion insurance covering the replacements . I've heard cases where individuals with a Droid X received a Droid X2 instead.
12. xoutrageousx posted on 17 Apr 2012, 13:21 2 0
of course, once the phone is discontinued and pay a hefty deductible, Asurion will more than happy to replace it.
7. DroidGod posted on 17 Apr 2012, 08:04 1 0
That is correct shadow... there is a 3rd party insurance called Esecuritel, that i highly recommend to consumers. Esecuritel insurance is similar to Asurion, the difference is Esec will replace the phone in store with a new device. Another plus with Esec is.. lets say ive had a Droid 2 for a year and a half and i come in to do an Esec claim, Esec will replace your phone with the comprable device simply because they do not carry the Droid 2 in store.
8. EclipseGSX posted on 17 Apr 2012, 10:10 0 0
awww yea a refurbished 4S, i guess thats better?
10. ZayZay posted on 17 Apr 2012, 12:03 1 1
So if someone bought a white iphone 4 and someone else bought a white iphone 4s could YOU tell the difference? (or a replacement for that matter)