White iPhone 4 in short supply, replaced by iPhone 4S at stores
13. BattleBrat (Posts: 1271; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
*thumbs up* Can't argue with you on this one...
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
3. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
people who got the iphone 4s for iphone 4,,,,,,,,,,,,everything for those people changed yet again..........................lol
4. bucky (Posts: 2037; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Say what you want rg, let's see an android/wp manufacturer do that.
6. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
They have actually but it was Asurion insurance covering the replacements . I've heard cases where individuals with a Droid X received a Droid X2 instead.
12. xoutrageousx (Posts: 70; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
of course, once the phone is discontinued and pay a hefty deductible, Asurion will more than happy to replace it.
7. DroidGod (Posts: 48; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
That is correct shadow... there is a 3rd party insurance called Esecuritel, that i highly recommend to consumers. Esecuritel insurance is similar to Asurion, the difference is Esec will replace the phone in store with a new device. Another plus with Esec is.. lets say ive had a Droid 2 for a year and a half and i come in to do an Esec claim, Esec will replace your phone with the comprable device simply because they do not carry the Droid 2 in store.
8. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1703; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
awww yea a refurbished 4S, i guess thats better?
10. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
So if someone bought a white iphone 4 and someone else bought a white iphone 4s could YOU tell the difference? (or a replacement for that matter)