White iPhone 4 delay due to light leaking out around the device
0. phoneArena 28 Jul 2010, 14:34 posted on
The display screen's backlight is leaking around the edge of the glass and through the back of the phone, leading to a delay in manufacturing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Well if you grip it the right way the light should go away. Problem solved, now send out a million of em pronto.
8. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
As a self proclaimed Apple enthusiast...I even had to admit your post was hilarious...
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Well, Gorilla Glass is awesome for not breaking, but this is hilarious. It's like Apple is playing a game of "Let's see how many stupidly simple bad design decisions we can make this time around, because we just don't give a fuck anymore. Oh, and give us your money." That's a long title for a game, though.
7. DonkeyPunched (Posts: 321; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
Clearly they do care because they are delaying the release of it so they can fix it. You sound like a fucking dumbass.
9. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
They could've gone with a different design which didn't use glass. Then they wouldn't have this problem to begin with.
4. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wow, another day - another lame 'who cares' iphone story - PEOPLE, there are plenty of other phones out there, not named....IPHONE....
5. hornetmx (Posts: 71; Member since: 12 Mar 2010)
Nice comeback, looks like you are running out of them fast man. Cmon, gimme a good excuse other than there are other phones out there. I expected more from you. Somebody is really trying hard to turn Apple into the next Sprint-Nextel. Now they are getting sued because of a faulty Ipad. Keep it up Apple! Time for a CEO change??????
6. messiah (Posts: 434; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
So glad they haven't opted for white glass bumpers to solve the antenna issues. That would have just been REALLY embarrassing.
10. dsg_cobra (Posts: 35; Member since: 25 Nov 2009)
it seems now everytime i see a article about apple now its about a issue they are having. this is kinda getting sad, they have great computers. im on my macbook pro right now and love it but phone wise they really have screwed their selves on this one.