White Samsung Galaxy S II to be released in South Korea this week
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2011, 08:31 posted on
First the good news – the white version of the Samsung Galaxy S II will go on sale this week and will surely grab the attention of your envious buddies when they see the stylish handset it in your...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3880; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey the white Samsung Galaxy S II looks sweet!
2. Knicknevin (Posts: 135; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
Needs more US Version!! We have been hearing about Intl Versions for many moons, let's hope that the Aug 29th Event declares them all avail within a week.
3. TOOoldNOW (unregistered)
This phone is getting old. How lucky they are that the other manufacturer can't seem to make a better phone within the 3 months. SAD Moto, HTC, and err... whoever else.
4. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Now being released in the us... The clear version!
5. steviewonders (Posts: 20; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
I already own it cos i live in the UK but i wish they'd hurry up and release it to the US. More units sold means more third party development and unless they release it while it's still the top dog then it won't sell as well. Maybe they're trying to build up the hype so it sells even better but either way, they're cutting it a bit short.
6. NeXoS (Posts: 278; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Uh oh, Apple patented the color white on a mobile device, lawsuit time! hahah~!
7. Allday28 (Posts: 273; Member since: 19 Nov 2010)
I am a android user and still rocking the og droid, but if you dont see Samsung copying apple you are definetly a in denial fanbois. Fanbois are worse then politics!!
8. sgogeta4 (Posts: 391; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Uhh the colour white has been released on phones way before the iPhone even existed.
9. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you didnt know did ya... apple patented white. see they took a piece of plain paper back in 1988, placed an apple logo on it, and submitted it to Germany as the color white.
11. Allday28 (Posts: 273; Member since: 19 Nov 2010)
Im not talking about the color white.... Im talking about the way they are going about doing it.. Waiting Months for it to come out and act like a big deal. You arent nothing but a fanboi and cant think outside the box..
10. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I agree all day it's obvious samsung is copying Apple vwhats funny about PA is how disassociated the posters here are with reality. If only knew about phones from this websites posters I'd think Apple was this evil company with a pos phone that hasn't came out with anything new EVER.
Lol in real life Apple is a hugely successful and innovative company that changed the mobile industry with the iPhone.
12. Allday28 (Posts: 273; Member since: 19 Nov 2010)
I would have to agree. No iphone means no Android, and that would really blow!!
14. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
No Nokia N95, and no Winmo = No iPhone.