White Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket arriving on AT&T just in time for the holidays
0. phoneArena 01 Dec 2011, 08:53 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket was among the first LTE-enabled handsets on AT&T, and with its thin profile and dual-core chip, the only thing it was missing was…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
2. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
uber cool, but i'm still slightly pissed. seems like non lte marekets are getting left out
3. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
with AT&T, having LTE is non sensical.. 2GB of data with 5-6mpbs will be out within a week or 2.. and we all know AT&T's overage pricings are.. good luck with your bill..
4. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I don't understand the argument that because you have a faster data connection you use more data...
I use basically the same amount of data on my LTE connection than I did with 3G, it's just faster.
Yes, I use my mobile hotspot feature on my TB but that's billed separately.
5. phungn (Posts: 26; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
Now if they only do this for the original version i777
6. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
I wish they put that new Exynos chip in there.
8. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
^ The reason why I didn't go out and grab the skyrocket. Rather have the Exynos chip than LTE. That's just me though =P