White Nexus 4 8GB model is no longer available on Google Play
0. phoneArena 30 Jun 2013, 20:40 posted on
So, when we heard that the white Nexus 4 was going to be a limited edition, it was not a marketing tactic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I should try a nexus device......maybe I'll get the next one
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
This one needs an urgent refresh...The on screen buttons sucked, the brittle glass coating at the back sucked, outside of the PLAY STORE, this thing is definitely NOT a bargain
Those monster specs without an sd slot? wow what a waste.
3. HASHTAG (Posts: 384; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
How does the on-screen button sucks? I found them very reliable.
7. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3726; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
He lives in 1997, he will never know the future. We're using on-screen buttons, and he's still using physical buttons with no touch screen.
8. FlushGordon (unregistered)
it WASTES screen space...kiddo
you know, where a 4.7 inch isn't actually 4.7 once you browse the web?
WOW , I'm surprised you didn't know that lol
10. Igneel (unregistered)
I think it's big enough for normal usage. If you do a lot of reading, just get a tablet for its large screen.. Also, why not just root it? It's a Nexus. There's mod for almost everything on it. On my N4, I use a custom rom to hide the Nav bar and navigate using a special implementation called PIE. It's Android man.. You can do practically anything.. kiddo.
12. Jason2k13 (Posts: 426; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
that kiddo is right, it is a waste of space unless they add a feature to remove the on screen button. Also only a minority of people roots their device,
13. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Ha! like 95 percent of Android users know how to root their devices.
11. indianapple89 (Posts: 46; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
I for one, find the on-screen buttons very useful. especially the recent apps and shortcut to Google Now. And I don't really mind the loss of a few centimeters that bad when browsing.
9. Igneel (unregistered)
He's not an isheep. He just dislikes Nexuses... because iDevices themselves don't have sd slots..
4. quesoesgrande (Posts: 192; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Im so glad I pulled the trigger on a white Nexus. I didn't even know it was a limited edition...
14. papss (Posts: 2178; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Agreed the 8 gig one is nonsense. I just ordered the black 16 gig and should be here today
15. Libra501 (Posts: 14; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
The white nexus hasn't appeared in UK website, but Google already telling , its no longer available. LOl, Grt Google.