White HTC Sensation hitting shelves in March, to ship with Ice Cream Sandwich
1. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
There is already a white Sensation XE so what's the point of getting this if other models will also get ICS at the time with this model's release?
2. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
better late than never...? oh wait.. nevermind..
3. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
and this is why i feel htc has fallen over the years. they need to go back to their winmo days and look at how they designed phones then.... same crap different day doesn't really work
5. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
That's what they said they are going to do for 2012.
6. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
Agreed. IMO they shouldn't bother releasing this at all. They should just redesign this phone and up its specs and release a new mid - top range handest.
8. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
yup they are better off not releasing it.. its to late already they should have released it atleas 2 months after the og black senstion came out..
10. savien808 (Posts: 59; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
I bought my htc sensation a month ago and put it in a otterbox the day i got it. It stoped charging about a week ago, tmobile isnt going to do anytihing about it and they are accusing us of damaging the device and htc told us it was defective.....im so dissapointed i sold my sensation for the new blackberry bold 9900......so if your htc sensation is giving you trouble charging it, htc said its defective
12. BioTek (Posts: 53; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Well, at the "ice white" color is a cool name.
13. greathero1 (Posts: 559; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
They can keep it. The Sensation has been nothing but a huge headache for me like a couple other HTC phones. The next phone I purchase, if Android, will be by Samsung or Motorola.