White HTC DROID Incredible 2 launches today at Best Buy
The HTC DROID Incredible 2 brings you a 4 inch Super-LCD WVGA display with 768MB of RAM. Android 2.2 is on board (you will need to upgrade it to Gingerbread yourself) and the model features dual cameras with an 8MP on the back, capturing video at 720p, and a 1.3MP front-facing shooter for self-portraits and video chat. The phone comes with 16GB of memory that can be expanded to 48GB with as much as a 32GB microSD card.
So if you can't get that idea of owning a white HTC DROID Incredible 2 out of your mind, you can pop into your local Best Buy and pick up the phone. Unless, of course, you've changed your mind at the last moment and decided to use that money to buy a 32GB HP TouchPad. Just saying.
1. LaughinhatTHIS (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 18:25 1 5
Laughing $149 with 2 years laughing... why would I want this POS when a slew of top dog androids are coming in like 2 weeks?
2. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 21 Aug 2011, 18:38 1 1
this is a good phone but it should be 99 dollars on contract at the most.
10. quakan posted on 21 Aug 2011, 20:43 1 2
I would say no more than $50 and use it as a back-to-school phone promo.
3. PotDragon posted on 21 Aug 2011, 19:10 3 0
Why not just offer black or white on release?
Apple should sue.
Such a snub toward loyal Incredible owners, who would be early owners of Inc2, to offer multiple color choices a few weeks after they sign a 2 year.
All these cell companies blow.
4. denmcdon posted on 21 Aug 2011, 19:46 3 0
LaughinhatTHIS,is a dope i have this phone and is by no means a pos have you used the phone wiseguy? my buddy likes it better than his htc sensation why dont you shut your mouth and realize duel core is not always better,and 4g is a battery hog i get almost 2days with mod use sheez!
7. dumbassDENMCDON (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 20:05 0 3
@denmcdon your such an idi0t! anyone with even the modest amount of intelligence would know that not only does dual-core perform better but also saves battery. The newer phones is not JUST better in the cores but everything else as well such as graphical, more memory, better screens etc.. so please try to do a little research and educate yourself so you don't post anything else stupid. It really only shows how much of an intelligence you have.
14. laughinhatTHIS (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 21:24 1 1
16. dumbassDENMCDON (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 21:27 1 1
sorry i don't know what came over me.
9. IMtooBAD (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 20:10 0 3
wow denmcdon I guess I will be laughing at your weak-a$$ phone when I get my gs2. I bet you'll feel real dumb when all the dual cores come out and your phone will be slow as f0ck compared to those.
19. fatexo posted on 21 Aug 2011, 21:54 2 1
how will the Inc 2 become SLOW when all dual cores come out ??
so you getting a SGS2. try one thing just open the camera and press the menu key. you ll get a 'Loading' pop up for a second there. and i never had that loading thind ever anywhere on my Inc S. i am saying cuz i hav both the Inc S and SGS2. and i love my Inc S more than my the SGS2 anytime.. and yea i get frustrated on the SGS2 when i have to open the normal messaging app and wait for about 5 sec. and the cheap plastic is not even comparable to the Inc S.
21. denmcdon posted on 21 Aug 2011, 22:02 2 0
That what i tried telling the narrow minded trolls i mean people on here.the dinc 2 is good phone not a pos.
22. fatexo posted on 21 Aug 2011, 22:10 2 1
agreed.. WAY BETTER than SGS2 in my view..
5. denmcdon posted on 21 Aug 2011, 19:53 2 0
Anybody looking for a solid performer good batt life fast multitask like a mother#%%&^@ go get one of these dont lisen to these DUEL core fools and even without 4g this phone is fast enough,plus you get at least a day and a half battery life with normal use love this phone no regrets.
8. dumbassDENMCDON (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 20:07 0 3
again another idiotic post by DENMCDON! what kind of screen name is that anyway?
15. laughinhatTHIS (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 21:25 1 0
23. wtfrubothdumb (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 22:46 0 1
denmcdon and fatexo you 2 are fuking dumb to say that gs2 is slower than the incredible 2. Just ask anyone with a brain and they will tell you otherwise. What a bunch of idiots! do you even read tech blogs? Please tell me how a dual core phone is slower and less advance than a single core phone?
11. bid daddy (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 21:03 1 0
Why people worry about White color phones? I don't get it!!!!!!
13. laughinhatTHIS (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 21:21 1 0
Sorry for my recent posts.
18. PotDragon posted on 21 Aug 2011, 21:44 0 0
How much worse battery life on the D3 vs the Inc2?
24. gallitoking posted on 22 Aug 2011, 14:57 0 0
denmcdon that how it is around here lately, if you are not Android you are the enemy....
25. denmcdon posted on 22 Aug 2011, 15:35 1 0
I am an android man but i just can't stand when some people claim the dinc 2 is a pos because it's not duel core 4.3 in screen doesnt have 1gig of ram. i'm just trying to say its a good solid phone and a good addition to my phone family if you check my profile.
26. gallitoking posted on 22 Aug 2011, 16:20 0 0
yes but around here only counts the best specs... there is no loyalty to a phone. as soon as a newer is out, they switch their attention to that phone dissing all others, never tried the Incredible2 but personally not a big fan of HTC, but if it works for you.. by all means dont listen to this people... I am Apple but Apreciate people with fair judgement...
27. denmcdon posted on 22 Aug 2011, 16:22 0 0
Thank you.btw if the iphone 5 pans out to be what i think its going to be ill be joining you.
31. CanRIMdoIT (unregistered) posted on 23 Aug 2011, 03:13 0 0
@denmcdon ur such an idiot! STFU won't U? n take that gallitoking with U
33. denmcdon posted on 23 Aug 2011, 11:37 0 0
I can tell you must be a teenager go ahead logoff i here your mother calling you.lmfao your a joke.
29. HTCnewbie (unregistered) posted on 22 Aug 2011, 23:59 0 0
Hey guys......... well i just got the droid incredible 2 and it works pretty fine for a student... i mean i had a fascinate before... so its a whole lot better than that but the screen is a bummer however battery life is iffy... they need more acccessories for this phoen though
30. CanRIMdoIT (unregistered) posted on 23 Aug 2011, 03:11 0 1
what you bought is a joke even the photon or evo 3d is better that POS. R U sure ur a STUDENT, must be a bad one!
32. fatexo posted on 23 Aug 2011, 06:00 1 0
dont listen to those fagtards.. you bought a very good phone.