White Google Nexus 4 now official
0. phoneArena 28 May 2013, 04:06 posted on
After so many leaks, LG has finally decided to make the white Google Nexus 4 official; Tuesday morning, the Korean based manufacturer announced that the stock Android model will be available in white starting Wednesday, May 29th, in Hong Kong. Subsequent weeks will see the model rolled out in Asia, North America, Europe and the Middle East...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tech2 (Posts: 1337; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Its half white and half black ! It should be called 'Panda Nexus 4' and not 'White Nexus 4'
19. lovefist (unregistered)
7. sennarose88 (Posts: 49; Member since: 18 Jun 2009)
Now the cracked glass will be more apparent!
8. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 4852; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This phone should be all white, not half black half white. This should be called Panda Nexus 4 or Penguin Nexus 4 or Panguin Nexus 4, not White Nexus 4.
18. tech2 (Posts: 1337; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Nice creativity ! I wonder where you came up with those name, oh yeah comment no. 2 !!!!
20. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 4852; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh, so you think I copied your comment? Geez......fine, never mind. Next time, please trademark your comment.
23. apple4never (Posts: 779; Member since: 08 May 2013)
now now dont want a lawsuit from apple, about lawsuits do you now ?
9. davenycept (Posts: 151; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Love Nexus but they forgot and left the front black?? Helllo
10. mydi.maus (unregistered)
why bother u can just get skins (white) since front is still black..same SPECS. :-}
11. nicholassss (Posts: 344; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Wish there was a white version on verizon.
14. jamil_m7 (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
doesn't look good a fully white version might be better :/
15. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6657; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Now if it cane in ALL white, that would be the best looking phone ever.
21. JunitoNH (Posts: 760; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Ah..........so that's what happens to the left over iPhone back covers.
22. techloverNYC (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
The phone too long to come out, I already chose the black nexus 4. Should have come out the sametimes as the original nexus 4.