White DROID RAZR a possibility?
It is listed underneath the regular “Motorola DROID RAZR”, but, oddly enough, they both show that they were loaded into the system on the same date. Since there are no official details on the device, one of the readers over at Droid Life whipped up a render of what they think an all white DROID RAZR would look like.
Do you think the DROID RAZR’s slim figure would look even sleeker in white?
source: Droid Life via UnwiredView
6. NexusBLEH (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
RAZR is even more of a POS than the nexus just put these two together and see them lag and LAG when you scroll or pinch to zoom online.
7. scvzw2 (Posts: 32; Member since: 20 Jun 2010)
Im actually on the Razr right now pinching and zooming annnd scrolling just fine on this thinness lol ... why you being such a troll you've never played with the nexus and I highly. Doubt you've played with the Razr
2. Rawrzellers (Posts: 224; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
I would buy this phone so fast if it came in white. Hoping it comes out in white before Christmas though. Probably not though.
3. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Iresistably Smokin hot indeed if it were to be true. . .
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7033; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That might look really cool actually.
Fun fact: someone managed to f**k with our RAZR live mock and installed Launcher Pro on it. After proving to my manager that it could be done to a phone which was not supposed to have internet, I managed to revert it to the stock launcher and get rid of Launcher Pro to avoid awkward demos. :)
13. Sniggly (Posts: 7033; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That I identified a problem and fixed it? That I'm proud that I'm able to make positive contributions to my workplace?
But since you idolize half naked stage performers I'm sure you don't know anything about having pride in the work you do. No one can have a shred of pride when involved in professional wrestling.
14. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
And you saw fit to boast about something so trivial and kind of pointless in the comments section of PA?
Btw, you aren't hurting my feelings by insulting wrestling. If anything, you're just admitting your "true" feelings since you're the only one who keeps mentioning it.
22. Sniggly (Posts: 7033; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Look, Black Friday was really s**tty for me, and yesterday was awesome by comparison. The incident I mentioned was just icing on the cake. I'm sorry that you feel the need to be a jerk to me when I'm just sharing something that made me happy.
25. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Oh boo freaking hoo. Black Friday was rough for a lot of people. What makes your case so much special or anything?
36. DincWithMIUI (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
I like fully naked stage performers.... Support your local single moms... lol
5. evanskylerrr (Posts: 10; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Lammmmme. I just got my Droid RAZR a week ago -____- and when I was at the store, I was thinking "Wouldn't a White Droid RAZR look nice?" Fmylife.
10. blackrose (Posts: 48; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Now this look sexy as far as the phone go it sucks IMO.
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5597; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
no thanks. i've seen the Droid 4. :P
16. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2984; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Super Amoled Advanced, 4 inch qhd display, dual core processor, with 1gb of ram and with one of the best qwerty keyboards around? Ya I don't blame ya King!
24. whiteninjazx6r (Posts: 32; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Correct me if im wrong, but the leaked comparison chart of the D4 vs D.RAZR shows the D4 having just a qHD screen, whereas they show a Super AMOLED qHD screen on the D.RAZR...plus the rumors were going to be tht the screen wasnt quite as nice on the D4...plus its smaller...I dont see how this is nearly as good as the RAZR...unless you really havent moved on to Vkeyboards...(btw, to my surprise, the speech-to-text on the RAZR is pretty good.)
Just my 2 cents.
17. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Chromish silver kevlar would have looked a lit cooler. Not so sure bout pure white for this one. It works on the galaxys though. I prefer the original paintjob.
19. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
HTCs, Samsungs and LGs work in white. iPhones, Motorolas, Nokias, BlackBerrys and Sony Ericssons don't really.
20. SleepingOz (unregistered)
The white N9 is actually beautiful, IMO.
21. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6487; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Now thats one fine good looking phone!
23. roscuthiii (Posts: 1801; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Never liked the white phones, thought they were a little tacky. But... yeah, white Razr actually looks pretty damn good. Almost more like a platinum than a plain white.
26. networkdood (Posts: 6267; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Ehhh?? The original black and silver looks better....I will have to see it in person first.
27. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5597; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
just making sure you guys know. this is not the actual white Razr, it's just a picture of a regular Razr with a Negative filter.
28. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Now it's ok to be excited about white. Before you called iPhone users sheep for being excited for a white iPhone.
This is more copying by android manufacturers by the way. I guess if you copy the OS you may as well copy the hardware too. Samsung is doing the best job of copying though. That's why their phones sell the best.
29. BattleBrat (Posts: 1071; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Apple didn't invent white devices, you know that, right? Bose was using white before it was "Cool" look at their wave radios. And I have a RAZR it is COMPLETELY different than the iPhone or the iTouch.
30. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5597; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
are you kidding me taco? you're gonna get all over our jock for getting a little excited for a white Droid Razr? multiple color options for Apple products isn't really so unusual but for a phone like the Razr i don't think anyone saw that coming.
32. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Yes because when the white iPhone was released Apple users were bashed on here saying they were idiots. Now it's "cool" though.
It's ok I'm used to the back pedaling on here
33. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5597; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you're so whiny man. are any of those people even here or do you even remember who they are? well as sensitive as you are you probably do huh?
35. roldefol (Posts: 2863; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
My issue with the mystical white iPhone 4 was that it was talked about for NINE MONTHS, and people were still clamoring for it! If it's not ready for prime time, don't advertise its existence (and yes, that goes for the Galaxy Nexus as well).
31. HTCOE (Posts: 473; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
the razr is an ugly phone in my opinion. just not a fan of the body style or ui experience. yea its thin but is a bit too wide for my taste
34. itsius1 (Posts: 49; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
still, limited battery ops... one drained and youre out...