White Apple iPhone 4S shows up in leaked photo of AT&T's inventory system
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Sep 2011, 23:37
A leaked photo of AT&T's inventory system was obtained by Engadget and it clearly shows a white Apple iPhone 4S; the last we heard, the iPhone 4S will look exactly like the current iPhone 4, but have a dual-core A5 processor under the hood and an 8MP camera in the back...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug posted on 17 Sep 2011, 23:40 5 8
The market churning continues.... Apple are the best at it.
In about another week, there will be a 'leak' about the iPhone 5....
5. Lucas777 posted on 18 Sep 2011, 01:08 9 0
hopefully in another week it will be a bit more than a leak...
7. medalaster1 (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2011, 04:04 1 1
The whole sheet is fake their's no 3g unit the photo is fake.
13. quakan posted on 18 Sep 2011, 08:00 1 0
I think it's fake too because of the 3G listing and if the 4S is already in the inventory then why isn't the internal storage listed?
22. remixfa posted on 18 Sep 2011, 13:48 0 0
its a placeholder. companies do that a lot. its so the network guys can get the page and info ready without loading the real stuff for employees with cameras to take pictures of
2. Droid_X_Doug posted on 17 Sep 2011, 23:45 2 2
To PA - thanks for providing the ability to edit posts. Now I can fix any typos that I inadvertently post.
4. mark1 (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2011, 00:44 1 0
What I would really like to hear is that apple would release a 64gb iPhone ..come on apple its the 5th Gen ..do it already ..I still have hope that some day apple will release a 64g iPhone ..or a 3g/4g iPod touch
8. jthiagesan posted on 18 Sep 2011, 07:03 0 0
Why apple is overrated than any other best models? I never used apple but i see people going behind apple. Is there any reason with apple being good? Correct me if i'm wrong
10. protozeloz posted on 18 Sep 2011, 07:09 3 0
It's a matter of preference, also the iphone is considered to be on Mainstream, apple created a reputation for that. And there is a limited number of devices on their lineup unlike other manufacturers and everything is done secretly. So it builds up curiosity
11. protozeloz posted on 18 Sep 2011, 07:15 1 0
I wonder.... Now does this means the iphone 4 will be sold even cheaper than the other? Or the iphone 5 will have LTE or winax and be even more expensive than your regular models? Or they are having a versión for the smaller carriers? I don't see the 4S with the specks its gonna have being the prepaid cheap iphone? Or is it gonna be the flashgrip tactic similar to the one done by samsumg with two superphones priced differently?
14. taz89 posted on 18 Sep 2011, 11:14 0 0
good question...my guess is that the 4s is going to be price same or similar as the iphone 4 and the the iphone 5 is going to be £/$100+ more...i think they are doing with the the mac...a normal version and a pro version
23. remixfa posted on 18 Sep 2011, 13:52 0 0
my guess is that its going to be a 3 - 4 tiered system to make up for the current 2 tiered system they have in place now
currently iphone4 -$200, iphone 3gs $0-50
new line up iphone5 - $200-250, iphone 4s $150-200, iphone 4 $50-100, iphone 3gs - prepaid or discontinued
24. remixfa posted on 18 Sep 2011, 13:54 0 0
the only real question is that if the 4s and the 5 are going to be on the same carrier, is there enough difference in screen size to justify the price difference between the 2? So far it sounds like they are going to have nearly identical specs except for the i5's larger screen size. 3.7 inches is not that big of a deal though, so there better be many hidden surprises in the i5 to justify the price differences.
25. joaolx posted on 18 Sep 2011, 16:46 0 0
The question if there is coming out iPhone 5, iPhone 4S or both.
26. remixfa posted on 18 Sep 2011, 16:52 0 0
i always just assumed that the 2 big carriers (VZW ATT) would get the 5 and the smaller guys would get the 4s that way everyone would have one but it would save the big guys from lots of peeps migrating to the value carriers to save money. People are easily fooled and if you say "VZW has the iphone5" and "Sprint has the phone 4s", most people will just assume that the 5 is loads better than the 4 and stay on or go to VZW.
From the looks of it, they both look nearly identical right now though.
18. PotDragon posted on 18 Sep 2011, 12:46 2 0
19. PG (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2011, 12:50 1 1
an iphone wud surely cost higher dan the mentioned prices by NeXoS...whatever the source is,the iphone wud surely cost more
20. mark (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2011, 12:52 0 0
21. phoneinsider8807 (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2011, 13:06 0 0
I work for AT&T this is not our inventory system at all.
28. urdumb (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2011, 18:49 0 0
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats not a photo of at&t's inventory system although apple may be releasing a "4S" version the picture above is certainly FAKE
29. InspectorGadget80 posted on 18 Sep 2011, 20:23 0 0
Who cares if it's a pre paid Iphone version it's still going to be around 300$
30. mooomoooo (unregistered) posted on 19 Sep 2011, 17:47 0 0
so att isnt getting the iphone 5 then??? why isn't it on there too? i dont think this is real...
31. Areyoudumb (unregistered) posted on 19 Sep 2011, 19:22 0 0
Do you really think the first carrier to get the iPhone in the US will not be getting the i5? Sir you are a idiot..