Which? test labs crown the Samsung Galaxy S III best in battery life
0. phoneArena 05 Jul 2012, 10:55 posted on
While the industry continues to try and meet customer’s demands of faster processors, bigger and brighter screens, faster data, and thinner devices, one spec has fallen by the waste side – battery life. As any modern day smartphone owner knows...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
50. sonofzeus (Posts: 95; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
its sad to see that no nokia phones are on the list. once nokia phones were known to provide best battery life than any other
54. cleartheair (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Why not post results of using the screen or the processe on a phone sure everyone makes calls now and then but in reality huge screens drain batteries like crazy (not talking about the Razor Maxx)
59. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3070; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Where's the fanboys saying that android has crappy battery life now?
63. javorr (Posts: 14; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
No Nokia with Symbian and Windows .Symbian woild be the king .
70. ricky0702 (Posts: 11; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Many people have been anticipating the Samsung Galaxy S III for some time. There is some criticism about the design, but Samsung hit all the right notes for this smartphone in terms of power and hardware. The Samsung Galaxy S3′s battery life isn’t quite the best, but it is one of the better ones.
71. Vince805 (Posts: 21; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
my galaxy s3 dies within 8 hours of only light use. mainly texting and thats it. phone call here and there, and all settings are set to save batt life