Which platform crashes more, Android or iOS?
0. phoneArena 03 Feb 2012, 00:03 posted on
Mobile app monitoring company Crittercism found that between December 1st through the 15th, 23 different iOS operating systems and 33 operating systems crashed with the largest proportion coming from iOS 5.1 with 28.64% of the overall number of crashes...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
135. jbash (Posts: 344; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
accidentally thumbed you down, anywho. gemini isn't as bad anymore imho. probably because gemini has realized that apple isn't a deity.
145. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I just wish she realized apple is not perfect and things work at some limits, also that companies learn from each other and want to have the best things for their customers companies copy apple features as much as apple room features found on mother phones of its time .
149. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol, gemini is 2x as bad as he used to be. you should pay more attention to your posts. where he used to be semi-relevant with his posts, he has ventured into Miz like random troll stupidity, and never returned.
113. CUL8TR (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
ITS DAM TRUE
APPLE FANS NEVER GET TO MANY THUMS UPP
ANDROID GETS LOADS
114. CUL8TR (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
BUT THEN AGAIN I DONT LIKE APPLE HATE THEM
BUT I STILL USE THE
IP4 32GB BLACK
IP4S 64GB WHITE
125. kcombs (Posts: 275; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
no way apps crash!!... we all know that smart phones crash, and we also know that iOS 5.0.1 sucks.. can we learn something we didn't already know?
P.S. apple please release 5.1 so my apps will stop crashing.. lol
129. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
You should be asking your dev to update their apps to better support ios 5 some devs are as lazy as hell
147. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
LOOK AT AAAAAAAALLL THAT IOS FRAGMENTATION.
man, 23 different versions of iOS RUNNING IN DECEMBER.
yup, thats not fragmented at all.
And you guys dont even get auto updates of your apps? LOL. iOS6, now with auto-updates! lol
so.. to recap
iOS heavy fragmentation = TRUE
iOS security = FALSE
iOS stability = FALSE
to semi-paraphrase Dave from Wendy's..
with iOS... you dont get more, you just pay more.
151. jbash (Posts: 344; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
im going to use that all the time now to better describe iOS "you dont get more, you just pay more." thanks