Which one would you prefer: iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c?
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2013, 05:57 posted on
Apple unveiled not one, but two new iPhones yesterday - the premium 5s and the plastic 5c, which is designed to be a bit more affordable. Even though there's a small difference in terms of pricing, however, we think most will agree that the difference isn't really that substantial. Without a doubt, many people will soon be facing a merciless dilemma - which new iPhone to get?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. taikucing (unregistered)
I don't want both
98. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
but i want apple....................for eat to get vitamins.
18. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
darkkjedii, do you still want to buy 5C or 5S ?
25. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No. He said that he\\\'s gonna sell his Note 2 and iPhone 5 on eBay, and he wants an old Moto brick phone from 1991.
Go to the link below, and scroll down to comment #24 by darkkjedii.
52. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol those things probably cost a ton now. Xperia you seem to be trying to put me behind the 8ball. You do know that post was a joke rite? Those phones don't even work on today's carrier networks dude. Learn to know when someone's joking dude
57. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I actually didn't know that was a joke. Not because I don't know about joking, it's because of your joke can't even be a joke. Check back what you've posted, no "lol", no"xD", no ":P", you call that a joke? :)
62. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
C'mon dude an old moto brick phone from 91'? You're a techie rite? A techie would know, that those phones are dinosaurs now. I don't know xD, I think Troll, and PAPINYC have gotten to ya. Are you becoming what they are...a trolling trouble maker, simply looking to be miserable cuz their life's miserable? I hope not...
66. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
As I said before, I'm still me. I have nothing against PAPINYC but TROLL is an absolute idiot, I won't become like an idiot like him. About the Moto brick phone from 91', I didn't know it still exist or not. So I searched it, and I found a website selling those.
Btw, I'm still me, I don't troll you know.
70. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I know bro just kidding with you, you've always been cool. I love PAPINYC's jealousy though. It's kinda funny
76. HalaMadrid (Posts: 92; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Xperia Z1 or Note 3 which one should I buy?
79. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Both phones are fast and beasty, so you won't regret if you get one of these two.
But it depends on which is important to you, if you want a phone with an excellent camera and waterproof, go for the Xperia Z1. If you want a big screen phone with a stylus, go for the Note 3.
Hope this helps.
80. HalaMadrid (Posts: 92; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Which display is better Super AMOLED Or Truliminos?
85. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Both are good displays, but I think Triluminos is better.
110. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
You had 6 account on PhoneArena all active at the same time! Thumbing each other and agreeing to one another, also you was really Trolling on Android saying: " Lags, lags, lags everywhere" with your potatoe account! And Punnypoop account, polrt, polrt2, polrt3, even you had polrt4 account. You use to go defending Nokiawp8 and trolling hard on Android. It was SleepingOZ who figured you out! I had a feeling it was ExperiaDroid, cause you always act childish.
How pathetic and lo is that!
You the biggest Troll on PA. My GOD 6 active accounts and all trolling on Android, my Lord.
51. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
PAU if I buy it'll be the 5S, this has been an underwhelming year of tech for me. The only phone to actually wow me was the HTC One, I feel apple and Samsung were kinda conservative this year. What's your next phone?
63. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
Since I am still on an iPhone 4, I will probably upgrade to an 5S. Even though I like the colors of the 5C a lot, the prices are simply too high for what it offers. Are two GB Ram confirmed for the 5S?
71. darkkjedii (Posts: 21794; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm on the fence a little, but knowing me...I'll be first in line come Friday. That gold, 2 gigs of ram, beefed up camera, A7 SoC, and finger print sensor is calling me dude
74. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Where do you read about 2Gb of RAM with the 5S? I haven't seen any statement from apple.com about 2Gb of RAM in the 5S (or the 5C for that matter).
102. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
PA is not apple.com. Don't be surprised if the spec sheet is wrong. At this point, the only authority I trust is apple.com, and they are not telling.
73. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
What's your thoughts on the Moto X? More I look at it, the more I'm compelled to pick one up.