Which feature do you like most in the Samsung Galaxy S III?
- Which feature do you like the most in the Samsung Galaxy S III?
116 votes (116 votes) Fitting 4.8" HD display in such a compact chassis
224 votes (224 votes) The quad-core Exynos processor is shaping to be a beast
134 votes (134 votes) Removable battery, microSD slot - 'nuff said
42 votes (42 votes) Fast BSI camera with HDR, Face Zoom and innovative sharing options
57 votes (57 votes) Accessories and services gang - wireless charging and AllShare kits, S-Pebble player, S Health
96 votes (96 votes) Natural Interaction with S Voice and SmartStay eye-tracking
498 votes (498 votes) Love the whole package, man, it's holistic!
1. GuiltyBystander posted on 03 May 2012, 16:09 6 0
I liked the pop up video thing, I thought that was really cool..
Btw, are you sure about the regular SIM because other sites are reporting Micro sim.
2. GuiltyBystander posted on 03 May 2012, 16:12 1 0
Well, I searched a bit and it looks like it does have regular SIM and that's a good thing.
4. Daniel.P posted on 03 May 2012, 16:17 4 0
Our troops on the ground confirmed a micro SIM in the end :)
5. hunted posted on 03 May 2012, 16:20 0 0
does that micro sim is for international version?
22. metoyou posted on 03 May 2012, 20:31 0 0
24. Mario1017 posted on 03 May 2012, 20:58 0 0
well this is the international s3....so obviously it has micro...like daniel said
3. remixfa posted on 03 May 2012, 16:16 3 0
if i had to pick a non hardware feature, it would be the "natural interaction ". if Samsung pulls that off well, that is going to be the stand out feature other than the screen to regular customers.
6. remixfa posted on 03 May 2012, 16:20 2 0
any feature that is infront of you at all times but works invisibility to make things seamless and intuitive is a huge step. the neat thing is that the better It works the less u will notice it.
7. Daniel.P posted on 03 May 2012, 16:23 2 0
True, i was just thinking this morning how good it would be if I could shout "Shut up" to the phone alarm clock, instead of getting up just to snooze it, and here it is, on the Galaxy S III...
9. remixfa posted on 03 May 2012, 16:27 2 0
ha.. they were staking out your dreams.. I guess they wanted to make sure you weren't counting "sheep ". har har ... lol ;)
11. Sniggly posted on 03 May 2012, 16:30 2 0
I bet that S voice can be modified to respond to "Shut up!" for the alarm. :D
19. andro. posted on 03 May 2012, 19:18 3 0
And hopefully 'shut the f*ck up' for mornings you just need to sleep it in!!
21. remixfa posted on 03 May 2012, 20:30 3 0
make sure you set it on snooze, so that way when you yell at it a second time, it wakes up your iphone using neighbor that just had another alarm fail that morning. lolz :)
27. zheking posted on 05 May 2012, 07:13 0 0
Remixfa I love uor ideas and we have a lot in common but 2 years ago when I had a 3G woke me up for school everyday without ever failing
28. remixfa posted on 05 May 2012, 09:34 0 0
every year iphones seem to fail on .. what was it.. daylight savings time? Its a known bug that still affects some people even with iOS5. Its not as bad as it once was, but its still there..
they cant even get a simple clock app right.. OI...
25. BattleBrat posted on 03 May 2012, 21:10 0 0
There is an app for Android called "Wake Voice" that allows you to do just that. I have it on my DROID 1 which I pretty much use as an alarm clock....
8. protozeloz posted on 03 May 2012, 16:25 0 0
like the new lockscreen. wish it had on screen keys. the phone looks nice. is is plastic ?
10. the_s2 posted on 03 May 2012, 16:27 0 0
Am I the only one who gets reminded of the Nokia C7? I love this design!
12. Sniggly posted on 03 May 2012, 16:32 2 0
Despite the processor disappointment (for US LTE versions), I think this is overall a good evolution of Samsung's line. I think the 4.8 inch screen will turn off some people; for them, 4.3 tends to push it. (I don't mind personally, btw; I'm loving my Note)
It'll be even more fun to see what comes out around the holiday season. I'll be eligible to upgrade around January or February of next year, so I'll be paying special attention.
29. remixfa posted on 05 May 2012, 09:35 0 0
considering all this "Nature UI" is doing at any given time, im scared to see of how poorly the S4 pushes that + the 720p resolution + all of android's regular running services. There are somethings 4 cores can do better than 2.. heavy multithreading is one of them.
13. jove39 posted on 03 May 2012, 16:33 0 0
Quad-Core Exynos is best feature...camera app (20 burst shots)...Video Pop up...S Voice.
14. jabberwocky posted on 03 May 2012, 16:40 0 0
I would have picked processor (by a hair), but I had to fall back on battery/SD (longtime favorites of mine), since they are stuffing a Krait in this phone for the US.
It's not different enough from the Nexus to make me wait 2 more months and go onto a 2-year contract, so I'm going to buy an off-contract Nexus and move to T-Mo. After 10 months the cheaper contract will pay for the phone, and I'll sell it and jump on one of the newer models next year with better processors AND LTE all built into one package.
15. nihn75 posted on 03 May 2012, 17:00 0 0
Im so tired of reading about this quad core gsIII. We are not getting the quad core gsIII so stop telling us it will have quad core!!!!!!!
16. cGmC11 posted on 03 May 2012, 17:20 3 0
I love the "old school" plastic case & the excelent Pentile pixel density! :-|
17. Saamic posted on 03 May 2012, 17:58 0 0
I don't need a "premium feel" on my handset.
I'm okay with it as long as it's durable, resistant, and smooth
18. andro. posted on 03 May 2012, 19:17 0 0
I'm taken on everything but the design,can't wait to have it hands on soon
23. remixfa posted on 03 May 2012, 20:31 0 0
im not really gaga over any phone design really.. i dunno.. maybe im just too much of a specs nerd to care. lol
26. kenemu posted on 04 May 2012, 02:22 0 0
now sammy can teach htc, sony and etc a lesson that we can still have removable.batty and microsd at the same time without comprisming on size and weight..
its a bad sign that htc and sony chosen to jump into.the isuck bandwagon. well done sammy, this is what i call innovation and being active in respoding customers needs