Which color is most popular with Apple iPhone 5c buyers?
0. phoneArena 14 Sep 2013, 12:54 posted on
Ok, now that the Apple iPhone 5c has been available for pre-order for all of a day, we can still find a large enough sample size to determine which color is the most popular among those reserving the colorful Apple iPhone 5 replacement; at this point, the winning color is yellow. Is there something about the power of the sun that draws people to yellow...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
67. wildfiregt (Posts: 108; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Aaaand no ,curved phone likes samsung's ,LG's feels way better than the iPhone or Sony smartphones. the iphone ain't the best looking phone either, that's subjective
79. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I should be banned for giving an opinion? Just read your own mindless comment.
35. Eonnaydra (Posts: 210; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Yellow is very bad (
The red/blue version is far better.
36. Pancholo (Posts: 378; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
The only thing that will visually bother me is when people start dressing up to match their iPhone 5C. Go away, neon v-neck vanguards - you're all drunk.
43. AfterShock (Posts: 3407; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I would have thought blue but I can see where this could be to one.
I'd go S or older 5, IF, I was going this route.
50. bennetchristodoss (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
GOLD for sure!!! 32gig!!! :) :) :)
53. rdemon (Posts: 46; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
The real question is "Who gives a flying f***!"
54. Pancholo (Posts: 378; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I can't comprehend why your comment made me laugh for a good 5 minutes.
55. taikucing (unregistered)
looks like Apple wants to copy Nokia but fail
56. palmguy (Posts: 340; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
Anyone noticed, not sell out of iphones at any color. Hmmm, Apple made enough this year (well last year's phone anyway) or peeps not into the Apple phone as previous years?
80. rightcue805 (Posts: 55; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
no it is because no one wants either one of the phones!
76. werthedroids (Posts: 60; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
looks like apple users have a bit too much p*ss running in their veins
78. Shinydesert (Posts: 61; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I like to read you all,it is a lot of fun...lolololol. In the meantime I will keep enjoying my android device and my brand new iPhone 5.
Technology can coexist,I use a windows pc,a Macbook air,an iPad,an iPhone 5, and android. Just enjoy what you have.