Which color is most popular with Apple iPhone 5c buyers?
0. phoneArena 14 Sep 2013, 12:54 posted on
Ok, now that the Apple iPhone 5c has been available for pre-order for all of a day, we can still find a large enough sample size to determine which color is the most popular among those reserving the colorful Apple iPhone 5 replacement; at this point, the winning color is yellow. Is there something about the power of the sun that draws people to yellow...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. maysider (Posts: 38; Member since: 11 Aug 2013)
No! I thought it would be yellow when I read the title!
Because yellow is the most beautiful and attractive colour for children!
The adults pick up black to hide the device a little from thieves.....sgs4 in black is nicely inconspicuous
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 12721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
"Inconspicuous" you should teach Shatter how to spell. +1
30. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 401; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
Which 5S will you get fellow? I think about the silver or golden one. Probably 32GB.
70. darkkjedii (Posts: 12721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You don't even mean that, but yes I want the ugliest one.
75. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 401; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
Its incredible how radical some forum users are, isn't it? They always feel the necessity to tell you their opinion, which is how "stupid" you are to buy an iPhone, how much Apple "sucks" and how clever they are not to buy iPhones. Can't understand what such people drives. Must be pure anger and hate.
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 12721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Their, or they're? You know those phones aren't ugly, you just hate apple so much you can't stand it. I bet when you get your iPhone this Friday, you'll love it and hug it, and call it George.
24. tedkord (Posts: 5308; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Sorry, DJ, but they're plain ugly. They look like kids toys.
Now the new grey color scheme for the 5s is beautiful.
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 12721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I don't think they're ugly Ted. What like about em is the seamless construction, that's appealing to me. The wire, red, and blue ones look hot. It's all a matter of opinion though bro. What's your next phone?
68. tedkord (Posts: 5308; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Nothing is overly exciting me right now. I don't see seething that's making me want to give up S3.
71. darkkjedii (Posts: 12721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah I wasn't blown away by anything this year Ted. The HTC One came the closest though. The 5S looks nice but only the color is new looks wise, I do like the internal/software upgrades though. +1
29. bucky (Posts: 1577; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
The oversized, cheaply made, plastic tonka toy looking stuff is generally reserved for children.
31. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 401; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
Who cares about your opinion? The devices will sell great, I am sure. Apple rules!
46. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
All Apple products are equally ugly™
51. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Go home troll you're drunk.
57. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Are you kidding me? Iphones have almost always been one of the most beautiful phones out there.
77. rightcue805 (Posts: 55; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
you're tripping. they are the plainest phones ever!
2. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1293; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Looks like coward yellow wins!!!
Apple's entire strategy is a flop with practically every unit available. But don't worry. Since Apple now look like fools expect models to magically disappear by Monday since they control the website. Somehow you got to trick people into thinking that this phone is selling.
Might as well start up the iPhone 6 rumors phonearena. It's going to be a long year!
5. christianqwerty (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 May 2011)
How is apple a flop when they are one of the most valuable tech companies in the world?
8. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1293; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Their less valuable before the announcement correct? I see that trend continuing.
14. criticism (Posts: 46; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
ya!!! 3% down hours after the announcement, 5% down the day after that...8% down yesterday... Unfortunately, today was off!! lol
47. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Cause all the average joes, tom, d!ck and harry users buy them and gave Apple a lift thinking Apples products are the best when their actually not! It's all about looking cool and trendy!
12. androiphone20 (Posts: 1522; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
fanboy from 1974 the 70s called they want their brain back!
17. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1293; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I know, I just hung up with your mother my son.
25. androiphone20 (Posts: 1522; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
no old man she was showing you the way out, SMH old people rhese days
13. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1281; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Are you stupid, or just trolling? This is the midrange phone, not the 5s. They will probably sell more of these than most flagships, so I hardly call that a fail. Blind fanboy is blind.
23. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1293; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I actually agree. Apple has turned into a mid-range smartphone provider. They don't know how to compete with high-end phones. There was once a time when I did consider iPhone to be high end and that time is over. Apple wants to attract girls and feminine boys with fruity pebble colors.
But the issue is that phones like the S4 and HTC One will naturally go down in price. I can get both phones for around $100 today. And by Christmas they will be free on contract. You could have gotten a Verizon LG G2 for $79 on contract yesterday; the phone was just released this past Thursday. Even Verizon has it right now for $140 on contract with the "Verizon30" coupon. For $40 more it completely kills the plastic iPhone. Android OEM's are just too aggressive.
48. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Which you are!
No he's not stupid or blind, more like you are the cult and follow the leader.
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 12721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Stop being jealous, hateful, and wack dude. Apple, google, and Samsung are doing just fine. Apples stock rises and falls, and so does googles. Your stupid comments won't hurt apples business, nor will they stop people from buying iPhones. You just want some attention. Baby wanna bottle, or a binky? Chill dude let these giants do what they do, and you just buy what you like. The end game is this...no one cares dude, people are gonna buy what they want. This Friday I'll think of this post, while restoring my shiny new iPhone 5S from iCloud...NOT!!!
60. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well said and true Dark, but business practices Apple is really so deep and dirty. That's why I hate them.
21. Ninetysix (Posts: 1681; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Let's review what you posted after the holidays shall we? I expect these new iphones to beat most of the high-end android phones.
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 12721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
And they will, if for no other reason than there being LG, Moto, Sammy, Htc, huwei (probably spelled that wrong), Sony, and others splitting the pie. Who cares though, the 3 I'm buying for my family won't make a dent either way.
64. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Where is Papinyc and Dorothy for this post of yours!
No sign of them, it's been 2 months
4. znellu (Posts: 71; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
LOL! Websites are finding minute things to post about iPhone :D
18. criticism (Posts: 46; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
Websites was full of Samsung S4 specs weeks before and after its announcement!! Software specs, Exinos Octa, impressing display, even blaming the plastic body,... Websites are founded for this!
45. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6743; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
just like last week nothing but a bunch of Iphone articles
49. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
True and the iP5s didn't create more than 100 posts, when the S4 had 540 posts! Even in GsmArena it generated 1100 posts vs iP5 600 posts. Apple is dyeing, fading away lime Nokia ™
74. darkkjedii (Posts: 12721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
"Dyeing" what color are the "dyeing"???
7. hellonerds (Posts: 265; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
and apple circle hole cases im not diggin that..
9. alterecho (Posts: 1092; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
5C is turning out to be awesome, actually. I've seen and used ios7 and its very capable. I can never come to terms with Safari's icon, though. If only ios had a file manager or Mass storage mode.
11. androiphone20 (Posts: 1522; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
right back at you bro these devices have changed my whole impression
20. wildfiregt (Posts: 105; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Does a good optimized OS give you an infinite RAM ? no i don't think so. And this can be applied to many others things.
26. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1293; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I'm sorry but I refuse to take anyone serious on a phone site if their excited about a year old phone in a plastic colorful body. The iPhone 5 has hundreds of cases that will fit the iPhone 5s. There has to be over a hundred colorful protective cases alone at speck's website. Your either paying $549 on a year old phone or getting locked into a 2 year contract for $100. Why not man up and get the real Apple flagship and buy a nice protective case?
10. androiphone20 (Posts: 1522; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
what the stink apple haters open your eyes, oh yhe blue one btw, apple FTW
32. hellonerds (Posts: 265; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
yeah only if they made the front screen to match the color on the backing..
33. GoBears (Posts: 384; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
The bright yellow is great. Now old people will be able to find them easier when they ring. The new bright colors mesh very well with the new rainbow designs of ios7. Laughable really but oh well, at least Samsung, Sony and LG are putting out some killer new products worthy of hard earned money.
34. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I really think the iPhone's design team needs to be fired. The 5s' design is exactly the same as the 5's, IOS7 looks completely out of place on a 5s, and glossy plastic on the 5c looks horrible.
65. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
You should be banned. iPhone is one of the best designed phones. The iPhone 5 feels amazing in the hand! The iPhone 5S will feel just as good! Johny Ive FTW