Which color is most popular with Apple iPhone 5c buyers?
0. phoneArena 14 Sep 2013, 12:54 posted on
Ok, now that the Apple iPhone 5c has been available for pre-order for all of a day, we can still find a large enough sample size to determine which color is the most popular among those reserving the colorful Apple iPhone 5 replacement; at this point, the winning color is yellow. Is there something about the power of the sun that draws people to yellow...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. maysider (Posts: 38; Member since: 11 Aug 2013)
No! I thought it would be yellow when I read the title!
Because yellow is the most beautiful and attractive colour for children!
The adults pick up black to hide the device a little from thieves.....sgs4 in black is nicely inconspicuous
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 21680; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
"Inconspicuous" you should teach Shatter how to spell. +1
30. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
Which 5S will you get fellow? I think about the silver or golden one. Probably 32GB.
40. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
70. darkkjedii (Posts: 21680; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You don't even mean that, but yes I want the ugliest one.
75. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
Its incredible how radical some forum users are, isn't it? They always feel the necessity to tell you their opinion, which is how "stupid" you are to buy an iPhone, how much Apple "sucks" and how clever they are not to buy iPhones. Can't understand what such people drives. Must be pure anger and hate.
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 21680; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Their, or they're? You know those phones aren't ugly, you just hate apple so much you can't stand it. I bet when you get your iPhone this Friday, you'll love it and hug it, and call it George.
24. tedkord (Posts: 11888; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Sorry, DJ, but they're plain ugly. They look like kids toys.
Now the new grey color scheme for the 5s is beautiful.
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 21680; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I don't think they're ugly Ted. What like about em is the seamless construction, that's appealing to me. The wire, red, and blue ones look hot. It's all a matter of opinion though bro. What's your next phone?
68. tedkord (Posts: 11888; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Nothing is overly exciting me right now. I don't see seething that's making me want to give up S3.
71. darkkjedii (Posts: 21680; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah I wasn't blown away by anything this year Ted. The HTC One came the closest though. The 5S looks nice but only the color is new looks wise, I do like the internal/software upgrades though. +1
29. bucky (Posts: 2606; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
The oversized, cheaply made, plastic tonka toy looking stuff is generally reserved for children.
31. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
Who cares about your opinion? The devices will sell great, I am sure. Apple rules!
46. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
All Apple products are equally ugly™
51. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Go home troll you're drunk.
57. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Are you kidding me? Iphones have almost always been one of the most beautiful phones out there.
77. rightcue805 (Posts: 55; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
you're tripping. they are the plainest phones ever!
2. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Looks like coward yellow wins!!!
Apple's entire strategy is a flop with practically every unit available. But don't worry. Since Apple now look like fools expect models to magically disappear by Monday since they control the website. Somehow you got to trick people into thinking that this phone is selling.
Might as well start up the iPhone 6 rumors phonearena. It's going to be a long year!
5. christianqwerty (Posts: 467; Member since: 05 May 2011)
How is apple a flop when they are one of the most valuable tech companies in the world?
8. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Their less valuable before the announcement correct? I see that trend continuing.
14. criticism (Posts: 46; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
ya!!! 3% down hours after the announcement, 5% down the day after that...8% down yesterday... Unfortunately, today was off!! lol