Which LG Nexus 4 feature do you like the most?
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2012, 07:43 posted on
Unless you live in the wilderness in search of spiritual purification, you probably know that Google announced some pretty exciting stuff yesterday, even though hurricane Sandy prevented the company's official media event from taking place. We are talking about the latest additions to the Nexus lineup, namely the LG Nexus 4, also known as one of the worst kept Android secrets in recent history, the Google Nexus 10 tablet manufactured by Samsung, and the Google Nexus 7 tablet with support for HSPA+ connectivity. Today's poll, however, is all about the LG Nexus 4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Its lucrative price point! A quad-core, HD phone from a good brand... couldn't really ask for more.
EDIT: lol @ person above me... xD
13. MeoCao (unregistered)
It's tough for me to choose 1 best single feature of Nexus 4. I love every thing about it.
7. brar.arsh (Posts: 149; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Why does these kind of posts always result in fruit and robot fanboys war? IOS is sh*t in front of Android, so why fight if everyone already knows this?
8. tatail (Posts: 215; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Really? No mention of wireless charging?
I personally thought that it was a also something new in the Nexus line apart from the other goodies mentioned..
9. bloodline (Posts: 691; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
android software and that beautiful screen
10. buggerrer (Posts: 287; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
all of the above .. add that and i'll vote!
11. jamil_m7 (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
i love every thing about but being a LG device is a little bad cuz i haven't tried any of LG's devices and i have my worries about the materials quality not only the build quality but also the used quality in the camera speakers and so .. but i'm changing my galaxy nexus for sure this monster has almost every thing doubled and its cheaper than the Gnex when it first apeared 400$ vs 350$ as the english would say its a bargin !
26. predator93 (Posts: 122; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
I own an LG device and have used few other LG devices. I can guarantee that their build quality and the speakers quality (varies from device to device) is generally good, but their software (android or not) is usually crap, which shouldn't really be an issue with this device.
15. hf199 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
No CDMA phones! You just lost tons of customers!
22. Captain_Doug (Posts: 754; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
but avoided being Verizon's b!tch. Google's Nexus program is way more than selling phones, Verizon was getting in the way. I still think it's lame but I understand. I needed a good reason to leave unlimited data anyway. Not that I use it.... 500mb cell, 8-20GB wifi.
17. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
im buying it and i like everything, but im angry at lg because they didnt't have contour screen nor amoled. other than that it is perfect.
19. Aeires (unregistered)
I voted 4.2, but it's the look of this beast that first grabbed my attention. I'll be rolling into T-Mobile to see it first hand and maybe add it to my lineup. Wish Google would sell the 42+ HSPA version instead of having to get it from T-Mobile though.
21. DerryAhmad (Posts: 244; Member since: 05 May 2012)
It's the Price for the latest Quadcore device!! Can't go wrong with $350 for a 16 Gb Quadcore S4 Pro
23. josephnero (Posts: 306; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Updates,Snapdragon S4,and bargain price
24. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Looking forward to GN2 with 13MP camera. Alot of likes here but most will regret its purchase when GN2 announces.
25. Xquisite (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
I am ashamed to have an android sometimes, you fandroids are the biggest hypocrites in the cellular world. I remember you all use to make fun of iPhones.
"THE IPHONE 4S DOESN'T EVEN HAVE LTE LOLZOL STUPID iSheep"
*Nexus 4 doesn't have LTE* Seriously LTE isn't even all that.
"LOL YOU NO REMOVEABLE BATTERY OF THE IPHONES"
*Nexus 4 doesn't have a removable battery* "WELL IT NEEDS TO LOOK GOOD SO OF COURSE IT DOESN'T HAVE A REMOVABLE BATTERY."
* iPad Mini is announced * " Lol now all these iSheep are going to be carrying around an iphone, ipod touch, ipad mini and ipad even though they're like the same thing LOLOLOL"
*Nexus 10 is announced* "OMG IM GETTING DIZ ALONG WITH THE NEXUS 7 AND NEXUS 4 FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!"
*iPhone 5 announced without micro sd slot* "Lol apple doesn't care about its customers, they just want you to spend more money to buy the bigger version"
* Nexus 4 announced without micro sd slot* " Those are overrated, learn to manage your storage better"
I could go on too.
33. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4023; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Actually, quite a few Android users ignorantly swore off the Nexus just for it's lack of LTE. I personally don't care about LTE because the closest LTE market is 60 miles away from me.
Once again, many Android users complained about the lack of removable battery in the Nexus 4. Though I do think it makes it look good, I've never bashed any other company for using uni-body designs; Motorola, LG, HTC, Nokia, or Apple.
I've never read anyone say that. I'm beginning to think you're making these all up.
Lack of microSD slot is the biggest complaint of the Nexus 4. You're full of crap.
37. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4023; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Way to have a generic "comeback" that only proves my point further.
27. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6505; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'd still prefer a 32GB if they add a 32GB model I'll buy it cause when i used my 16GB card still wasn't enough should of gotten a 32GB card BUT STILL WANT THE FREAKIN PHONE. but i like the 4.2 and the screen two beautiful features
28. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
The price of this phone is putting a shame on bb, bb bold 9900 sells for 560 bucks in my country lmao are you f**king kidding me ? What do i get with 560 bucks ? Slow and small screen oh my god
30. The_Innovation (Posts: 558; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Obviously the price is the winner, because it cancels out the rest of the choices. You get the power, the software, and the design, for a low price.
31. shotine (Posts: 16; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
EPIC FAIL for not having a micro sd slot, the amount of memory in these would never work. I have a s3 32gb with a 32gb card and both memory slots are 80% full. No LTE and WTF no removable battery why not just plug a icrap symbol on it?
36. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2998; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I know what I'm getting with my Christmas bonus check!
38. Chasers (Posts: 21; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
I love that I can afford it without signing a 2 year contract. I will never sign another one. NO MORE CONTRACTS!!!!