When worlds collide: Asphalt 8 pays homage to the upcoming Modern Combat 5
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2014, 08:02 posted on
In two days' time, Gameloft will release its new action-packed first-person shooter, Modern Combat 5: Blackout. The developer already released several trailers of the spectacularly-looking game, but it seems that it will try to promote the upcoming shooter (almost) in any way possible...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2606; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
That mixer idea sounds interesting.
3. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
NES games are less pixelated than this.
4. gaara6775 (Posts: 288; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Bring it on .mc on a Venice track, hell yeah :D
5. Settings (Posts: 310; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Its always the trailer that looks good. In game graphics sucks.
6. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
But these are in game graphics in the trailer. And they look horrible.
7. Settings (Posts: 310; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Yeah, correctly! Plus, Asphalt 8 is so darn hard. Ive never seen a racing game focused so well on coin(?) grinding. If there would be a statistics inside the game, I lose more than winning.
8. cezarepc (Posts: 564; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Yep. Graphics not good. Best racing game for mobile atm IMO is Real Racing 3.
9. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 739; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Did you put youtube in HD quality? Still not the best looking racer on mobile platform but it's less pixelated
10. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yes I watched it in 1080p on my 1080p display.
13. god996 (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
too bad, because I still don't want to update because of that stupid fuel system and required internet connection...