When it comes to cellphones, men out talk the ladies
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Feb 2013, 02:15
When using their cellphones to buy merchandise, men talk faster and longer than women, according to a new study by Marchex, which analyzed 200,000 calls placed to businesses over a cellphone; the study found that men talk and while men made up 52% of the calls dealing with mice, women handled 65% of calls about bugs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 17 Feb 2013, 03:08 3 0
even here in sri lanka ...women tend to talk for a minimum of 20 minutes
7. IU_Lover posted on 17 Feb 2013, 07:03 1 1
Same in SG
5. jroc74 posted on 17 Feb 2013, 05:21 0 0
Ok...was....not...prepared for the picture of that bug.....Thanks PA, Alan....
8. aahmed215 posted on 17 Feb 2013, 12:14 3 0
I was truly surprised when I read the title of the article but then noticed it was for business calls only. If you include personal calls, woman have to be more talkative.
13. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 17 Feb 2013, 20:07 0 0
Get a woman angry, and she'll talk business to you like you don't know how to talk business at all. On any other day, it only seems like nonsense because we dudes just don't understand. Besides, we just grunt at each other and STILL understand, half of the time, anyway. Whose talk sounds more like nonsense now?
10. 1ceTr0n posted on 17 Feb 2013, 16:26 2 0
Thats real surprising, considering most woman simply don't shut up.
14. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 17 Feb 2013, 20:08 0 3
Neither does a man helplessly throwing out cheezy pickup lines...
16. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 18 Feb 2013, 14:41 0 0
Oh please, c'mon! Don't tell me you all haven't ever seen some nasty guy coming out of a bar who won't stop trying to pick up women in the worst ways on his way down the street... cuz those guys don't shut up either. They're worse than any of the ladies could ever be, and much more annoying.
11. Desmund posted on 17 Feb 2013, 16:30 1 0
Yeah I'm glad someone said this was for business calls I can see that, but here in America women out talk men about 2 hours at the least lol. Oh well it is what it is.
12. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 17 Feb 2013, 20:02 0 0
Hah... who'd have guessed...
And as for the 9pm-midnight calls being equal... well, that's because the men and women talking to each other around then? Idk... who knows... just kidding, I guess!
I do talk to my guy friends a lot, and I really don't have any lady friends who I talk to much... but that's because I don't have any lady friends, at least not any that I want to talk to outside of church, and I always talk to their husbands, who are most of my guy friends, anyway.
15. andylancheros1 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 06:45 0 0
in Colombia women speaks twice more than men! haha