When an unboxing goes wrong; Motorola DROID RAZR comes out of the box ready to be returned
The unboxing started to go downhill when the pair turned on the device and everything was green. And not a pretty shade of green, either. Think about the color of an unchlorinated swimming pool. The screen also was not sharp and was obviously defective. While it might have been great for the duo to receive their hot new Motorola DROID RAZR two days early, unfortunately, they will now have to send it back to Verizon and wait for a replacement. And if they decide to re-do the unboxing, hopefully they will have learned their lesson and will turn off the camera before turning on the phone.
source: YouTube via AndroidCentral
1. SuperEd (Posts: 112; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
LOL!!! NICE quality GOOGLE! Next time you should make sure you actually get a solid product and not just throw $hit out there and hope it sticks.
4. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Actually I believe Verizon makes the phones in-store. Google provides all the molds. Motorola just provides the soldering iron.
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Google has nothing to do with the Motorola Droid Razr. SuperEd you need to address your comment to Motorola not Google.
You make yourself look bad with a remark like that.
Ohh & also no phone or product is perfect. If it\'s made in an assembly line then there will ALWAYS be some defects. Again Google has nothing to do with the quality of a product. This happens to EVERYONE. Apple, Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Pantech, ZTE...... & the list goes on & on, has had defects not just Motorola!
Sorry to disappoint you buddy!
7. Doakie (Posts: 857; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Google? Motorola manufactured it. Verizon stuck their name on it and sold it. Even Motorola subs it out to have it built. The same can happen like all the yellow screens on some of the new iPhones... Surprise! Nothing is manufactured flawlessly 100% of the time. Welcome to reality iTard.
17. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5282; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
\"The same can happen like all the yellow screens on some of the new iPhones...\"
You forgot to mention the iPad 2s with defective lighting. Every manufacturer has defective devices. That is why it is called a manufacturing defect.
2. corporateJP (Posts: 1289; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
It was dropped at some point in time.
And dropped hard.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5483; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
lolololol what an annoying pair of guys. xD
38. ardent1 (Posts: 1983; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
At first, I thought it was an act by two comedians trying to be "white trash." Then I thought the whole thing was staged.
Then I realized this is what happens when you buy a Motorola or an Android. Maybe Motorola needs to improve its quality control.
8. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i love how they tried to say as it was turning on that it was an ICS style effect.. the screen doing an "old school flicker".. iiiiidiots.. lolol.
Early adopter syndrome. it happens with everyone, even the all mighty iphone. dont need to act like tards over it
9. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
OMG... If these two idiots keep repeating what the other one just said I will shoot myself!!!
Actually... I am going to make a drinking game out of this =) Everytime a sentence is repeated I will take a shot.
I'll be wasted before the video ends...hahah
10. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You & I both. Sounds like a plan! What is on the tab? I like any mid to high quality light beer for a drinking game. Heavier beers will make me slow down & start moving in slow motion. lol
11. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
hahaha.... I was thinking more like shots of SoCo and Lime with a Bud light chaser...lol
13. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Damn they will be rolling us to the hospital after that many shots in under 3 minutes. I do like me some SoCo and Lime, but I really love some Johnnie Walker Red or if I really want to celebrate some good times I bust out the Johnnie Walker Blue!
14. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Johnnie Blue!? BALLER... I'll just sip on some Louis XIII :P
20. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
lol Just on special occasions. I might give me & my boys a shot 2 or 3 times a year. Just for the occasions or the holidays. Thanksgiving, Christmas, & new years is when the Blue makes an appearance! lol
27. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah Remy is very nice! I have had a shot 2 times. My good friends father gave us a shot each from his own bar at home. Sh*t the bottle itself is crazy!
18. gallitoking (Posts: 4630; Member since: 17 May 2011)
soCo and lime... now you guys are speaking my language......
24. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
gallitoking, I have so many stories of me, SoCo, & girls. When I was a bachelor living in NYC, I partied & Soco was a good friend! I love Soco too. So many crazy good memories! lol
19. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
So davecann2 and SuperAndroidEvo.......when do you go on your first date?
23. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
lol Very funny, I will thumb you up because I am in a good mood. As a matter of fact when I get home I might grace myself with one shot of Johnnie Walker Blue, just to taste the smoothness! Plus I just got promoted & I am going out to celebrate! lol
22. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
pansies!! lol. thats probably only 8-10 shots. my normal tab is higher than that :)
or maybe thats an issue???? hmm... i just try to be alchohol tolerant. :)
26. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Damn remixfa, 8-10 shots in under 3 min would absolutely kick my @ss. You would probably see last weeks dinner as I puke my brains out! lol
12. ps1001 (Posts: 65; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
its quite nice to see that these 'etards got what's coming for them....
15. Sniggly (Posts: 6491; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
These two guys are f**king morons. I wanted to smack them both with a Razr before the video was over.
16. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5282; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
So when is PA going to be publishing the HTC Rezound review? Supposedly there is some seepage occurring where VZW telesales is shipping the units as soon as the order is placed....
21. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
"The screen is jacked up!"
25. p0rkguy (Posts: 677; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Sad thing is I believe they're trying to troll hard with this "unboxing" video. How was this even an unboxing video? They didn't even do any UNBOXing other than the phone.
Honestly, I don't think even care what unboxing video is anymore, unboxing should be first time unboxing. Not you unboxing the whole thing, setting everything up then putting it all back and start the "unboxing" video.
30. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
Poor RAZR... :(
Never had a chance for this world.
31. pdub73 (Posts: 32; Member since: 25 Nov 2008)
Nevermind the defective device, How bout those 2 dudes...with the Garbage in the background, I don't know if PA is practicing any censorship but dude had me laughing when the splash screen came on and he said the "F" word...!!!...this unboxing was a train-wreck....but funny
32. Habib (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
i bet they dropped it or some thing!
and they sound like cartoons..or robots repeating eachother! so g@y
34. cober319 (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
wow, I will never listen to or watch another unboxing again if these 2 clowns are giving me the play by play
39. Boti95 (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Sep 2010)
Love how the second guys repeats everything the dude say. lol not. Quit the s**t.
41. protozeloz (Posts: 5328; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
OMG my eyes!
Hope batman has something to take care of these two
42. mozes316 (Posts: 142; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
Apparently the Razr comes with Angry Bird preinstalled and a few pictures of a man in his trunk. lol
Highly doubt the phone came broke...
43. ifailandfandroidsuck (unregistered)
Ewww! I think I had this phone 12 yrs ago and it was called a Palm Pilot only it was smaller than this beast of a phone.