When Google CEO Larry Page is excited, it means Google had a great quarter
0. phoneArena 14 Apr 2012, 17:19 posted on
All Things D has gone back through the transcripts of Google earnings calls made by Larry Page and looked at the number of times he said the word "excited" or variations of the word, and found that when Google beats analysts' estimates he says the word more often during the call...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Haha @PA get a team out there to monitor what he says
2. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
after last year, they probably told him he was too excited and was tipping his hat too soon. lol
3. kznjbee (Posts: 3; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
you guys at iphonearena are just too funny.... "excited quotient"???
6. bloodline (Posts: 691; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
if it what wasn't for android/google, PA wouldnt really have much to write about.