When Google CEO Larry Page is excited, it means Google had a great quarter
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Apr 2012, 17:19
All Things D has gone back through the transcripts of Google earnings calls made by Larry Page and looked at the number of times he said the word "excited" or variations of the word, and found that when Google beats analysts' estimates he says the word more often during the call...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 14 Apr 2012, 18:49 1 1
Haha @PA get a team out there to monitor what he says
2. remixfa posted on 14 Apr 2012, 20:36 1 1
after last year, they probably told him he was too excited and was tipping his hat too soon. lol
3. kznjbee posted on 14 Apr 2012, 20:49 2 2
you guys at iphonearena are just too funny.... "excited quotient"???
6. bloodline posted on 16 Apr 2012, 02:58 1 0
if it what wasn't for android/google, PA wouldnt really have much to write about.