WhatsApp for iOS is free for a limited time
0. phoneArena 20 Dec 2012, 08:20 posted on
Until recently, iOS users who wanted to download WhatsApp on their iPhone had to pay $0.99 for it, but for a limited time, the app will be available free of charge. And no, there won't be any pesky ads spoiling the experience, so no need to worry about that...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Let me re-phrase that sentence
"...meaning that iPhone users can send free messages to their Android-rocking friends and vice versa."
2. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Yeah, funny how in iPhoneArenaWorld Androids are 'users' (I guess because it's a real OS that they 'use') and iPhones are 'rocking', probably from the bumpy trips and travels of getting lost while 'rocking' Apple Maps.........
3. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
.... or, maybe from that 'rocky' and brittle OS that they still have to sync through iTunes version 188.8.131.52.654.231.980.666 (or, whatever it's up to now)!
6. bucky (Posts: 1095; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Man...you guys literally fight amongst yourselves.....
11. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Which android user would sink down low enough to make friends with an iOS user?
13. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2346; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
ha you think highly of yourself, bet neither android or iOS users want to be your friend seeing as your so deluded and the definition of sad little fanboy
18. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
At least I have decent grammar... You're**
20. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2346; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
well all that time alone with no mates in your own little world has given you time to learn proper grammar
your the worst fanboy on here, its like your broken lol
22. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Not broken, I don't carry an iPhone. And I'd say your the worst, I'm not directly insulting anyone, Mr Cartman.
23. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
My bad, you're. Seems I'm getting dumber reading all this iPhone news.
29. Jon.916 (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Jun 2011)
This statement proves you are virgin.I'm an Android user, I'm just not a virgin. Get over yourself.
17. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
meaning still not free for android bro ! my free version is ending in a month. i hope they make it free for android too.
4. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
kakao talk already available for every platform. btw my account have been free for 1.5 years, should have expire in july but they gave me free until December and now they gave me more until February. I hope it will be like this forever
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Yup, the same thing happened with me. Extended till February...enjoying 'free-dom'. :)
14. infernal88 (Posts: 112; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
u can :/.......for ipad ...just download a tweak called " whatspad "
if u are jailbroken ...for android ,,,just side load it :D
7. Ninetysix (Posts: 927; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Here's your chance to tell your imaginary friends.
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Oh, i didn't know anyone had iFriends.
12. Whateverman (Posts: 3061; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Trying to revisit an argument you already lost once...
15. Ninetysix (Posts: 927; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
You might want to review that thread again.
16. Whateverman (Posts: 3061; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Nah, I think it's pretty clear cut. You tried to tell ME what I see on MY iOS device. You were wrong, thus...
Have a great day!
19. Ninetysix (Posts: 927; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Have a good day sir. Let us know what your eye doctor says after your checkup.
24. Whateverman (Posts: 3061; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I really hope this isn't the best you can do. Eye doctor? SMH!
Maybe you are just unaware that not EVERY app is available for EVERY market for various reasons. But reasoning with you seems to be pointless. Either way, anginst you... I'm still undefeated. You make it too easy.
25. Ninetysix (Posts: 927; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
26. Whateverman (Posts: 3061; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Dude, you just aren't getting it. I have the app, use it other Android users all the time. It's the iPhone crowd that wants everything "simple and easy to use". Now, don't you think suggesting changing store locations to people who think placing a widget on a homescreen is just "too complicated", might be a bit to much? No offense.
27. Ninetysix (Posts: 927; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
I'm sorry bro but iOS users are smarter :) I'll stop here.
28. Whateverman (Posts: 3061; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I'll take that ad a compliment, thanks. After all, I am an iOS user too.
10. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Thank God the day which i have been waiting for came
21. nando2do (Posts: 53; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
actually even WP has it for free the first year same as android, but again there is LINE now, and it looks cooler..