WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 teased, expected next week
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2013, 08:41 posted on
WhatsApp might be the most popular free messaging service for mobile, but it doesn’t yet have a BlackBerry 10 app. Good news is it is coming soon…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hipnotika (Posts: 353; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
is there anybody need to download it :)))
5. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
^^trying to make sense of his statement :-\
2. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Ain't nobody give s**t about BB
6. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
obviously your life is dominated by BB as you always comment your petty hate on articles involving them
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3268; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Too bad BBM is only for BB owners! They have a messenger, but it's still not enough!
Whatsapp it up dudes!
4. pixelado (Posts: 130; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
No whatsapp? That's one hell of a blow in the face of early adopters IMO.
8. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
haven't you read it? its coming... BB only needs whatsapp so that they could comunicate to other platform but a lot of BB users just rely on the good old BBM
9. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
and oh... di you know that it took years for whatsapp to be available on WP?
7. jay47 (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
BB has two platform regular text message and the BBM. what does apple, android, or windows phones have? only text message. whatsapp is nice but it wont stop people from getting BB 10.
12. najariner (Posts: 24; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
lol!! BB10 will stop people from getting BB10 by itself