WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 teased, expected next week
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Mar 2013, 08:41
WhatsApp might be the most popular free messaging service for mobile, but it doesn’t yet have a BlackBerry 10 app. Good news is it is coming soon…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. chaoticrazor posted on 08 Mar 2013, 10:28 6 1
obviously your life is dominated by BB as you always comment your petty hate on articles involving them
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:00 2 0
Too bad BBM is only for BB owners! They have a messenger, but it's still not enough!
Whatsapp it up dudes!
4. pixelado posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:11 0 1
No whatsapp? That's one hell of a blow in the face of early adopters IMO.
8. MC1123 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 16:08 0 0
haven't you read it? its coming... BB only needs whatsapp so that they could comunicate to other platform but a lot of BB users just rely on the good old BBM
9. MC1123 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 16:10 0 0
and oh... di you know that it took years for whatsapp to be available on WP?
7. jay47 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 11:28 2 0
BB has two platform regular text message and the BBM. what does apple, android, or windows phones have? only text message. whatsapp is nice but it wont stop people from getting BB 10.
12. najariner posted on 09 Mar 2013, 17:52 0 2
lol!! BB10 will stop people from getting BB10 by itself