WhatsApp exec says there are no sale talks with Google
1. madridista (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
Grammar correction - "that not only is the company NOT going to be sold to Google..."
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3125; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Technically, it's a word omission. There's nothing grammatically incorrect about that statement the way it is even though it's an incorrect statement.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Somehow, i'm glad!
But that's a huge amount of money to be denying, if the were really talking about it.
3. Simmo3D (Posts: 8; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Thank god. Whatsapp... PLEASE DONT SELL OUT TO GOOGLE. I will stop using your product if you do.
Google will only buy you out, to eventually close you down and stick a whole bunch of ads in between. I loath Google.
4. fsnas (Posts: 100; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
Google is the devil!!!!
thank god that Whatsapp is not selling!
the last two days i was thinking of moving to NAVAR Line!!
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yea bb fans now using Android apps and google services.
6. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Windows, MAC, Linux, Solaris people using Google search and even Gmail. Imagine that. Boggles the mind.
7. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Meh. Other options will come up. New startups will appear. Then they will get popular and be bought by either Apple or Google and later get killed off. .... Wash, rinse, repeat.... The lucky apps developers get rich.
10. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1063; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I reckon google would've F****** the what's app eco system and then made it work better on android