WhatsApp adds voice messaging as it passes 300M users
0. phoneArena 06 Aug 2013, 21:45 posted on
WhatsApp has been one of (if not the most) popular messaging app recently, and the service just keeps on getting better. As we know by now, WhatsApp loves to let everyone know when it hits a new milestone with either its user numbers or its per-day message processing numbers. Well, the app has hit a new plateau, and has added a new feature to mark the occasion...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. veer.d (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
its nice to see they release update for all platforms
2. Cyberchum (Posts: 653; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Service operators over here are going to get mad. First SMS went down and now voice call.
3. NioSenpai (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
From 250 million active monthy users to 300 monthly users! Time to celebrate :D
5. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Wow, pretty amazing to see they lost 249,999,700 users in only a few weeks!
6. adit38 (Posts: 25; Member since: 02 Jul 2013)
I like whatsapp better than wechat, kakao talk or line. when in only edge coverage, whatsapp the only messahing that I can count
8. li0nh3art (Posts: 28; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
Yeah, but its now easy to chat via voice. Its the same functionality as wechat.