What's new in the Apple iPhone 5S? Here's the latest
0. phoneArena 11 Mar 2013, 18:43 posted on
The China Times has a list of what it says will be the new features that Apple will be showing off this year when the seventh generation Apple iPhone is eventually launched; according to the publication, the next version of Apple's iconic smartphone will include an oft-rumored fingerprint scanner for secure mobile payments and offer support for NFC...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
As always, incremental updates are the staple.
Apple please pay attention to UI.
moving along now.
3. techguy22 (Posts: 226; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
i dont think you were expecting a 720p display even a 1080P( keep on dreaming apple users).
AS for UI overhaul it will happen maybe around iphone 7-8
36. windy (Posts: 16; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
Android is like Amiga, WP8 is like Windows 3.11, IOS is slippery like butter. Who ever tells opposite do because they love what they have.
8. ghostnexus (Posts: 95; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Its getting old, If cars looked the same as they did with the model T I'd be pissed.
42. ReddD (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Even Porsche innovates more than Apple and I am not a Porsche fan.
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3495; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It isn't broken, but it is stale, and you replace things that are stale. You wouldn't eat stale bread now, would you?
15. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
If I was DESPERATE! I would lool....mxy is a blind fool out here man :(
24. gallitoking (Posts: 4623; Member since: 17 May 2011)
cars do incremental upgrades.. the Altima for example is being almost 10 years with incremental upgrades and still one of the best selling cars outthere.. so swhy not Apple...
31. ray386407 (Posts: 12; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Dude the Altona has been completely redesigned like 5 times
45. kellkeezy (Posts: 57; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
yeah the outside was redesigned with small increments, just like the iphone
37. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5149; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Mxy does every day. That is why he is not able to acknowledge truth - he is suffering from mild poisoning from the stale, moldy UI. Or, is it the stale moldy bread? Dunno.
38. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And yet you are bored of leaked S4 design right? What a hypocrite :)
39. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Consistent at losing market share and shares tanking ...
2. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
NFC in a phone?! Instant game changer.
44. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
forget it....just a new icon's row....
9. MrJerry (Posts: 373; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
We will see soon stolen iphones with thumbs lol
13. MrJerry (Posts: 373; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
The new way to make a huge money;
S1. Buy an Iphone 5s or math or +, whatever
S2. Being stolen your iphone
S3. Cut your thumb and put it in the freezer
S4. Sue Apple
S5. Get an award of 100 Mils jackpot
S6. Stich your thumb back
16. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Since you are providing such "non silly" enrichment plan, would you going to try that on your own?
18. DawsonLee (Posts: 25; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
I'll be honest, your thumb won't survive that long in the freezer~
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Nothing new, everything already was used by other manufacturers...
17. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5462; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
All u need to know bout the IPH5S its the same old P.O.S. design shape structure and boring OS
19. davenycept (Posts: 138; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Im an Andriod guy since the G1 but apple knows it still has a strong base even though they are starting to lose some of them to Andriod. Apple knows it can play it safe and give a feature Andriod already has a new fancy name and some people will go for it
20. nikenturd (unregistered)
Dual Core + 1 gig RAM again? of course lol
23. appleDOESNT.com (Posts: 374; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
it has a S on it, which stands for S ame price, S ame tech, S ame ol S hit
Another S hit it will be, S heep loves to see the limited vision through Apple's eye
34. -box- (Posts: 3534; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
In fairness though, the S models tend to be more reliable and less crummy than their non-S counterparts.
Still wouldn't take any.
35. appleDOESNT.com (Posts: 374; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Totally, when Apple first releases a NON S it stands for S ux... then after a year, the S stands for S tale but S table. BUT absolutely not S uperior, i a S ure you
27. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Something tells me it will only be a few nudges forward which this time will surely hurt the company even if it sells well.
29. lyndon420 (Posts: 1448; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Nothing to see here people...just Mxy spewing his opinion again.
30. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Just hurry up and release it already apple. I need my money taken!!!
33. lyndon420 (Posts: 1448; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
No wonder you love Wendyg...you also say the same things. Lol.
41. kach22 (Posts: 99; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
NFC in IP5S !!! OMG. It's a sure game changer. Dying to see it.
46. Rayvelynn (Posts: 123; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Fingerprint scanning? that's a scary thought