What's in the Glass: more details about Google's Project Glass surface
1. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I would think it would make more sense to have that little housing (on the right) on the top portion of the frame... it looks to obstruct eyesight on your right hand side in the upper part of your vision.
4. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Damn it... I was just about to comment on what a kickass stache that guy was rockin....
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I was gonna say, the guy in the third photograph has a truly epic mustache.
I'm excited to see what the final product looks like. If it's a reasonable price, I'm getting it.
And knowing Google, it'll probably be a reasonable price.
Maybe Motorola will be involved in the manufacture of these devices?
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I think Motorola will be involved with android @ home, Google TV desktop android and this. as ive said before Google COULD juice up from Motorola with other things
6. valapsp (Posts: 557; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
AND what about the other eye? You're just seeing with one of your eyes?
8. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Seems like they changed the design. The small screen seems a little bigger and more centered with the eye, so looking at it will be easier.
9. nwright94 (unregistered)
His moustache looks like something that crawled out of my shower drain the other day, a house centipede is what i think it was. =(
10. goesoer (Posts: 15; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
pretty sure this gadget is totally revolutionaire,, but how about its radiation? does it radiation-free?