What to expect from MWC 2013
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Feb 2013, 09:56
It's the same every year - before we know it, MWC is knocking on the door. The biggest mobile-related technology tradeshow is now just a few days away, promising to unleash hordes of new handsets and tablets against us. Well, you know what? We're fully armed and ready to face this assault. In fact, we'll be heading to Barcelona later this week so that we can find out what our dear hardware manufacturers have prepped up for us. And make no mistake, there will be tons of intriguing devices worth seeing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneArenaUser posted on 18 Feb 2013, 10:02 7 5
Less than 24 hours and new HTC flagship will be revealed, witing! :)
4. PhoneArenaUser posted on 18 Feb 2013, 10:08 5 0
Why countdown timer on PhoneArena.com shows different time than countdown timer on official HTC webpage (difference in one hour) ???
2. drpain posted on 18 Feb 2013, 10:04 0 14
Here's what to expect in the mobile world:
Apple to maintain current marketshare, death of BB and Windows phone.
6. Nathan_ingx posted on 18 Feb 2013, 10:11 12 5
Oh, do they talk about market share in the MWC?
If that's so...here's what i expect, Decline in Apple marketshare to sea-level...rise in WP inching closer to Android and BB slowly making up for the lost time.
15. Nathan_ingx posted on 18 Feb 2013, 10:58 6 2
You must be kidding me...i never meant it literally!
I'm just mocking your comment.
Too dumb to see that?? Or playing ignorant?? I'm putting my bet on the former!
24. TROLL posted on 18 Feb 2013, 12:08 4 3
Yea in 2014, when it RIP™®©
32. SleepingOz posted on 18 Feb 2013, 16:45 0 1
I sincerely hope it doesn't look like this iphone/BBZ10 chimera on the leaked photos.
8. darkskoliro posted on 18 Feb 2013, 10:22 4 2
I have a really really good feeling about HTC One's impact on the market..
12. KiranPAUSER posted on 18 Feb 2013, 10:35 6 4
Lumia has even greater impact. Pureview lumia will be the main focus of mwc this year.
36. papss posted on 18 Feb 2013, 18:30 0 1
Agree completely. Pureview 41 mp phone will dwarf everything including HTC. They (HTC) has lost most of its fan base and most just don't carry the name EVO
18. AshishRomea posted on 18 Feb 2013, 11:08 5 5
Xperia Z will continue to hold power till galaxy S IIII shows up , coz 2013 is not just abt specs its abt making something diffrnt !
21. Sangeet posted on 18 Feb 2013, 11:16 6 2
Galaxy S IIII (4 I's) ??
Maybe you mean Galaxy S IV, correct your roman numbers
and anyways Xperia is a great device but does not hold power.
23. yougotkilled1 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 11:38 2 0
In my opinion, the Galaxy S IV will only show off specs and a few new features here and there, but I see no redesign in the OS until KLP is announced and release. That's what I look for nowadays because Quad Core flagship phones are now becoming standard. OS is now the game changer from how I see it.
27. akki20892 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 12:23 4 1
of course no word - 41MP Nokia Lumia......!!! and more.....!!!
29. Captain_Doug posted on 18 Feb 2013, 13:18 2 0
I am super excited for the HTC One. However the Huawei phone in picture 8 looks great too. I love how they lowered the screen to make using on screen keys make sense. Hopefully this catches on.
30. InspectorGadget80 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 13:34 0 1
Xperia z release date please sony. And new charge stations with ps3 usb port too play my ps3 & mobile games can't wait
34. SleepingOz posted on 18 Feb 2013, 17:06 1 1
There're two Xperia Z available as demo at the Sony store, here in Paris. The salesman told me it'll be on sale next week, which means this week.
35. pyradark posted on 18 Feb 2013, 18:18 4 0
cant wait for Xperia SP and other stuff, ohhh Xperia Z tablet :)
37. Edmund posted on 18 Feb 2013, 20:05 1 1
oooo..wow.. another crappy android tablet.
Nokia is about to take things to another level. Your mind will be totally blown, trust me.
38. o0Exia0o posted on 18 Feb 2013, 20:53 0 0
I hope that if Asus introduces a new Padfone that it will be comming to US carriers this time. I love the idea of having a phone and tablet.
40. Deacon_Jo posted on 21 Feb 2013, 02:09 0 0
I'm only interested in what NOKIA has to offer ,, hopping it'll Steal all the lights with an unrevealed new Stunning innovation, although the Pureview Lumia is gonna be absolutely Awesome ....
but i mean ; something completely new & different which will BLOW everybody away , just like the 41-MP thing did last year .
42. Lyngdoh posted on 23 Feb 2013, 19:43 0 0
I hope Sony will announce the world wide availability of Xperia Z & ZL just like they did last year with Xperia S & Ion besides introducing some mid-range handsets.