Let's see what is the content type that takes the bulk of the storage space on your phone or tablet (or phablet)! As we know, some content typically uses more space than others, like video and games for example, especially if you have many of those 3D shooters that can easily consume north of 1GB. Still, there are some new content types that have recently gone mobile like magazines for example, which have become real storage hogs. True, we can now have 128GB iPads, and we won't be surprised if smartphone manufacturers also start offering handsets with such vast amounts of memory in the future, but these times are yet to come.
Cast your completely anonymous vote in that beautiful poll below!
Phonearena pollssort by
- What takes the most space on your phone/tablet's memory?
- Pictures 9.54% (172 votes) (172 votes)
- Video 19.86% (358 votes) (358 votes)
- Apps and games 41.99% (757 votes) (757 votes)
- Documents 0.33% (6 votes) (6 votes)
- Music 27.68% (499 votes) (499 votes)
- Books and magazines 0.61% (11 votes) (11 votes)