What people want to see in the next Apple iPhone
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2013, 15:30 posted on
People want to see the next iteration of the Apple iPhone offer a screen as large as the 5 inch glass on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 according to people surveyed by USAToday; other features requested include wireless charging, a home-screen based weather widget, and a fingerprint scanner that would eliminate the need for passwords...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. the_s2 (Posts: 239; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
iOS 7 with a very urgent updated UI. Not to mention, a proper file management system (which is never gonna happen.)
161. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1236; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Forget what features we what NEW features we want to see in an iPhone...We want to see a NEW iPhone itself!
110. ScottSchneider (Posts: 334; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
What ever changes we require is not going to be coming in the next iPhone... It will always be the same old UI and the same old screen and the same old logo at the back...
This doesnt change anything...
136. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
"same old logo" -- ofcourse is gonna have the logo, what devices on this earth don't have their companies logos?...
128. martinlosha (unregistered)
Dude educate yourself, PLEASE....
There is a proper file manager for ios and all you have to do is spend 2 minutes of your time and jailbreak your device
Is called iFile.
You can also install widgets from Cydia and there are many options to customise your device.
You've never seen a Jailbroken ipad?
129. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
well u dont need to sh*t on an android for just a proper file manager and widgets lol..u just have to turn the phone on and you have it
134. martinlosha (unregistered)
Yes but with jail breaking you can make your ipad work like an android device.
One way another ( with jailbreaking ) an ipad can pretty much have all the benefits of android.
But how exactly are you gonna play (lets say infinity blade or walking dead ) on your android device if the app simply doesn't exist?
138. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Jailbreaking an ipad giives you way more power and features over any android devices rooted or non rooted at any time.
137. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Maybe not... but you'll always jailbreak (root) your android devices for many more features just as we do with ios devices.
130. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
exactly, don't expect from iFeaturephone = iConboard to serve any significant innovation....
1) no copy a file
2) no open any file in any app
3) just iCons from 1990
21. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
one more row of apps i mean 7th row it makes iO7 with 7th row perfect......!!!
131. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
won't be much better....better to buy a real smartphone where you can easily swap batteries ;)
143. Jack1192 (Posts: 35; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
who the hell in his right mind would thumb this comment down?
4. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
why would anyone want that? if someone wants android they have alot to choose from already
9. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2071; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
then theres no point of calling it an iPhone !
133. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
exactly, iPhone nowdays means outdated, boring, dumb phone with just iCons :)
148. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
no only your comment is dumb
there are people using the iphone who are so much smarter then you, its there choice kid. while you try hard to hate there just getting on with life not caring what petty crap you can come up with
151. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Why you going off topic for? So what if there smart! The point here he is talking about a same booooooooring ap laucher that has never changed for 5 years!
No need for your trash talk,
Answer his question!
If its there choice its time to show tell them and migrate them from a prison os to Linux!
Linux users are much smarter and are prestiged and work with Government cia fbi for totall security! They don't use scrap ios™
154. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Of course, there is much more smarter people than me doing stupidities :-)
18. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
That phone already exists,its called the goophone 5.
I Had customer in with one recently,looked exactly like an iphone 5 but was kitted out with at the time ics.
25. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
agree to have bootcamp and run andriod and windows
142. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Why use android when android has apps in space that dont support a lot of devices including new devices yet to be released.
I had a samsung gs 3 and everything was fine until a week later when i wanted to install an app, you know what it said? nothing!!! couldn't find it, not supported on the gs3 but supported on other phones like my roommates htc one s. When i went to the desktop version of google play, it said... "not supported on your device" or "your device is not compatible"..
You don't think is BS to pay for such expensive items just to find out the apps you want don't work on your $700 android device? right, trust me, a lot of ios users had android devices and experienced the same problem, fact.
And a lot of users still like android better than ios, but android is way too far behind when it comes to customer satisfaction, OS smoothness, App compatibility and many more... Period.