The results indicate that the majority of you, or 40.55% to be exact, find screens between 4.0 and 4.29 inches to be perfect for them. Anything in between 3.5 and 3.99 inches is what 31.5% of our readers prefer, and 24.86% of you are fans of displays measuring 4.3 inches and above. We were quite surprised to see that only 3.09% of you will fancy a smartphone with a screen size below 3.5 inches, which is not good news for the petite HP Veer 4G.
Phonearena pollssort by
- (June 2011) What is the perfect smartphone display size for you?
- Less than 3.5 inches – The smaller, the better. Navigation is easy and the smartphone fits nicely in the smallest of pockets. 3.09% (123 votes) (123 votes)
- Between 3.5 inches and 3.99 inches – Small enough to use with ease, yet big enough to read fine text. 31.51% (1253 votes) (1253 votes)
- Between 4.0 inches and 4.29 inches – The extra real estate proves useful when viewing photos and videos. 40.54% (1612 votes) (1612 votes)
- 4.3 inches and above – No display is too big for my hands. 24.85% (988 votes) (988 votes)