What did you get on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?
0. phoneArena 29 Nov 2011, 04:26 posted on
Black Friday and Cyber Monday - the weekend a lot of gadget shoppers have been waiting this whole year has already passed. The craziness has also subsided and your fellow shoppers are probably…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ilia1986 (unregistered)
8. hepresearch (unregistered)
haha... me too.
2. OSFantasma (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
I got the att samsung galaxy s 2. Cm8, unnamed tom..
4. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
I helped my friend get the Skyrocket for $50 at Costco.com
5. twenti7 (Posts: 152; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
I nabbed the ATT Galaxy S II from Amazon for a penny. UPS dropped it off yesterday about 10 minutes after I left for work so I had to wait all day to play with it, but it was worth the wait.
6. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
$3 worth of matte screen protectors for my Rezound! I AM THE ECONOMIC STIMULUS!
28. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
How do you get 2 thumbs down on this post. There must be a thumbing down freak monster out there.
7. Orpheus (Posts: 8; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Picked up the ATT SGS2 for 96 cents from sam's club. Couldn't get the amazon deal without adding a line so this worked for me.
However, it has yet to ship. I'm getting worried they may pull the same BS as best buy with the BB tablets.
10. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
A PS3 finally, a Kinect, and a trampoline. I spend.
12. LewsTherin006 (Posts: 140; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
i went to work and made money, thats what i did.
13. derricob (Posts: 24; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
A Samsung laptop that was $700 off, a Kinect w/ 3 games for my XBox 360 that was $70 off, and a 16GB flash drive that was $28 off.
16. rcrider4 (Posts: 118; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
$700 off?!?!?! Wow how much was it after savings???
18. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5658; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
whuuut? a Trampoline!? i wish i had gotten a Trampoline! o:
i got a dv7t Quad Edition laptop, a Microsoft Arc Mouse & a 40" Phillips 1080p 240hz LCD television.
19. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Xbox Kinect, HDTV wall Mount, Jacket, Toys for the nieces, and Dance Central game :P
22. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i got a headache from working retail on black friday. :)
23. samsungjunkie (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I got Samsung Galaxy S2 AT&T for $40 at Radio Shack ($10 coupon) and got Samsung Infuse free for 70 year old Mom in law and her REALLY BLIND EYES!
25. username (Posts: 25; Member since: 05 Nov 2011)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Iphone 4s, and Motorola Razr all just for $1,436.00. What a deal!
29. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I wanted a flat screen 40+ inch tv but broke every black friday and cyber Monday. I didn\'t even have enough for the $0.01 wp deal. Jk! I had to resist that deal because waiting to see what 2012 has to offer.
30. savien808 (Posts: 59; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
I got the HTC Sensation for 78.88$ at Walmart and they gave me a 100$ Walmmart Gift Card! Im satisified with my phone!
34. Tux4g63 (Posts: 118; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Iconia A100 tablet for $190 at best buy. I was going to get a Kindle Fire, but saw this and thought it was a good deal for a decently spec'd fully featured Honeycomb tablet in the same size.