What did you get on Black Friday / Cyber Monday?
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Nov 2012, 07:38
The two biggest shopping days this Holiday season are over - the Black Friday craziness came and passed, and you could still catch up with deals on Cyber Monday…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
24. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 27 Nov 2012, 14:29 2 1
Wii U, 60 inch led tv, blu ray, a new car, oh and the Nexus 4 to compliment my GS3 now im set for at least one year :)
2. brycdavis posted on 27 Nov 2012, 07:56 5 0
Didn't buy...just lost all faith in humanity! Those Walmart videos.....CRAZY!
3. kevin_wsy posted on 27 Nov 2012, 07:57 1 0
Nada, have all the things I needed at the moment. Maybe when the next generation Nexus comes out.
25. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 27 Nov 2012, 14:30 0 0
loken...you dont what???
6. tward291 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:15 6 0
I got the surface rt then went to best buy to get my girl a iPad my God these people were fight over tvs it was such a shame. After 2 hours in line we got her iPad and my 360 games. No tvs that section was just to crazy for me. O and we went to att and got the Lumia 920 or I did she go the iPhone 5. I would do it again its interesting to see people act in this crazy way over electronics gotta love America baby semperfi.
16. neurobiologist posted on 27 Nov 2012, 10:06 0 0
Could not you please tell us (if not too personal info), what was the price for the ipad and the iphone? Just curious to know the real data, not the internet one. I do trust you, you looks like a real person! :)
27. SemperFiV12 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 16:43 1 0
Got to sway your GF to start picking up on some better taste... Your kinda taste.
7. JDogg5281 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:19 5 0
I got some much needed sleep. Nothing they were selling was worth dealing with those lines
8. networkdood posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:25 1 0
Last year it was 1 penny Droid Razr...this year my wife bought a bunch of assorted gifts for everyone, including, I believe, the blu-ray edition of Red V Blue - was around 140.00 - 60.00 on Monday.
9. joseph98 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:26 1 0
Nothing. Waiting for google store to release Nexus 4, 16GB again... That's what I want.
29. joseph98 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 16:54 0 0
Finally I got the Nexus 4, 16GB. Total was $394.40 including taxes & handling fees.
10. crfriddle posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:36 0 0
Went to BestBuy for the Kindle Fire HD special on Black Friday...amazing device.
12. cdgoin posted on 27 Nov 2012, 09:16 1 0
A HTC 8X for my Son on Monday (For free) , and a Nokia 810 (On Thursday for free) for my other son.. Love them T-mobile deals and it pays to be a customer of over 7 years. Now waiting for the 8S or a QWERTY WP8 phone to show up for me.
13. AlexYouOC posted on 27 Nov 2012, 09:24 0 0
Just bought my house and got a brand new 55" Samsung SmartTV to go in my mancave..... First time ever shopping on Cyber Monday
14. cnyte posted on 27 Nov 2012, 09:48 0 0
a portable hard drive. went late and most customer left already and the line was faster than on a normal day
15. bolaG posted on 27 Nov 2012, 10:05 0 0
Michael Kors watch for girl friend
Onkyo Nr609 7.2 reciever for me
Polk CS10 center speaker for me
Super Mario DS for the niece
Drawing Pad for the other niece
Roku Box for mom
17. nando2do posted on 27 Nov 2012, 10:23 1 0
nothing, im getting married on january and have lot of expenses already. not willing to spend just to get something. i was planning to get 200 ps3 but i guess that offer will continue. is always like that...
26. bonsly16 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 14:33 0 0
Same...The Target website currently has the PS3 at 200 plus four (relatively old) games included. Great price but just doesn't have the money for it.
18. InspectorGadget80 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 11:47 0 0
Unfortunelatey I have to work shytty THANKSGIVING & Black Friday :( and man I'm telling these people are bunch of animals greedy aholes.
19. bvalde09 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 11:52 0 0
3 Ps3 for 199.99 znd Xbox for 199.99 :D Waiting for the LG NExus 4 16GB
20. Valdomero posted on 27 Nov 2012, 12:04 0 0
a $20.00 PSN card from Amazon web store to buy games from my PS3, I almost died when I see Avenged Sevenfold's Rocksmith pack in PSN Store. Instant buy, ohh and a classic, Sonic Adventure 2 :D
21. DechyX posted on 27 Nov 2012, 12:38 0 0
Got a PS3 Bundle for $199.99 and a printer/scanner/copier for $19.99
Mom got a 40in TV for $198 and a laptop for $178
And I got to watch people freak out and fight over stuff they could have bought online... like the PS3 :-D
23. downphoenix posted on 27 Nov 2012, 13:52 0 0
Got the Photon Q for 89.99 from walmart and got a free $100 gift card with it. Also got some blu ray movies for $4 a piece, a Wii U-Draw tablet for $10, Red Dead Redemption GOTY for 15, wife got an mp3 player for $15 and she got several movies too. Also bought several games on my PC from steam sales, the sales were crazy good.
30. Leon101 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 18:48 0 0
I got an Ipad 2 and i LOVE it!!! Hopefully my next device is the Nexus 4!!!
31. phil2n posted on 27 Nov 2012, 19:01 1 0
If I'm living in US i would buy Lumia 920 for Sissy, Lumia 920 for my grandpa, Lumia 920 for mom and Lumia 920 and Nexus 4 for me.. too bad we don't have that here in Philippines
32. 1ceTr0n posted on 27 Nov 2012, 20:23 1 0
Most of the stuff on Newegg was refurbished junk with terrible prices, and Amazon wasn't great either. This year has been a total bust for "screaming" online deals.