What Verizon will do on its Summer vacation
This article contains unofficial information.
2. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
Awesome. Wondering if Lg plans to have new Env phones out soon or something? They're bout due.
14. cc16177 (Posts: 312; Member since: 09 May 2010)
As a Verizon sales rep who would rather sell phones than talk to tech support to get warranty replacements for customers, I REALLY hope not.
17. Cazwell (Posts: 27; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
cc16177: Agreed, way too many issues with all the "newer" enV models... from constant power cycing, to settings changing on their own, to the front keys not responding, on and on and on! Give me a smartphone alternative that I'm confident in selling to my customers - I don't want to see my sales coming back 4 months later for frivolous issues!
20. mikeaud44 (Posts: 30; Member since: 05 Dec 2008)
CC and CAZ: and let's not forget the wonderful touch screen on the enV touch that NEVER has any problems ;)
3. numberonenygfan (Posts: 211; Member since: 19 Oct 2009)
the jest is already out and doing quite well.. and the droid 2 is on its way for next month.. should be one of the best summers for verizon customer or potential verizon customers in recent memory. Enjoy all! droid x does no matter how you hold it haha
5. networkdood (Posts: 6274; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
should be, unfortuantely, AT&T will probably still gain customers at a faster rate....
11. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
But despite their supposed "faster rate"...will remain number 2 carrier in the US, unfortunately.
18. networkdood (Posts: 6274; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I was being sincere - you folks have to stop whining everytime you misinterpret someone as bad-mouthing your carrier or cell phone maker....
8. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Just throwing this out there, should I get the droid x in 2 days or the droid 2 when it comes out? And what I mean by that question is, are there any plus's to the droid 2 that the X doesn't have, cause I don't need the keyboard.
9. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
The only plus i know of is that its smaller. Kinda. And if you don't need a keyboard idk any reason why not to get the X
12. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
The plus depends on whether you prefer a physical keyboard or not...i'm X'n it tho, I like full touchscreen devices. 4.3 screen? Geeeeeez!
10. XRa$cal4 (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Jul 2010)
Im excited that there gonna have NFL Red Zone on Verizon phones now. Wont miss a single score this football season.
13. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
Att has faster bandwidth overall any network in the us..just cause vzw has more customers doesn't mean I wanna give em more money n lose any minutes regardless
15. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
bandwith doesn't do you much go when you can't reach it due to lack of propper 3G covarage/capacity or signal attenuation.
16. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
Is VZW then going to wait until the Fall to release their version of the Samsung Galaxy S?