Here’s what made headlines this week, sorted by dates.
- Motorola's iDEN Android, Opus One, is stolen and used to make video
- iPhone OS 4.0 already exists?
- T-Mobile starts new payment option for app purchases
- HTC Nexus One to launch January 5th 2010 for $199 on T-Mobile?
- ST-Ericsson and Ericsson are successful in testing LTE to HSPA handoff
- Google files trademark application for Nexus One
- Return of the Verizon DROID ERIS BOGO
- Photos leak of Sprint branded BlackBerry Essex/Tour2
- HTC kills Beautiful Widgets app for Android
- Motorola Backflip/Motus/Enzo has unusual form factor and an AT&T logo
- Synaptics reveals details about its new phone concept
- The RIM BlackBerry Tour2 9650 on its way to Verizon´s catalogue?
- T-Mobile offers BOGO on all smartphones until December 20
- AT&T to offer incentives to those cutting back on data use?
- Verizon to get Palm Pre Plus, LG VS750, and Motorola Devour smartphones
Close newer posts
Now reading: Weekly Round-Upolder posts