Websites report visits from an unknown iPhone model running iOS 7
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2013, 02:27 posted on
Some websites and app developers have reported some interesting sightings of a previously unknown iPhone model in their traffic logs. What's more, it is indicated that this new iPhone is running the new iOS 7 platform...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. shuaibhere (Posts: 1831; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I think there is no room for ui change in ios..either they have completely redesign it or stick with the same old one..
3. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Even if they redesign, people will still buy that expensive mobile..
9. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Even if samsung still uses plastic, people will still buy that expensive mobile...
4. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 206; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
My brother claims that keeping the UI the same is a mayor plus for Apple's iPhone.
6. TechnoTechyes (Posts: 59; Member since: 24 Jan 2011)
If Apple were going to move the home button a little to the right, people would line up for blocks. Apple's slogan should be "We provide technology to the Easily Impressed".
I hope they do something big. But, my prediction: something small (like better res. and camera), regardless, they will draw the big crowds and the iPhone 5 will drop to between $50 and $100. I know that is a crazy prediction of the future, but I am going to stick with it.
7. FlushGordon (unregistered)
If the iOS 7 will end up as a totally new and fresh experience(as in, No Android JB features rip off) then I might switch to the iPhone :-)
J/k.....I'm sure Apple will rip off Android
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 14470; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bring it on, looking forward to seeing what it might be.
10. vincelongman (Posts: 2376; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Apple should add widgets like on Action Launcher Pro, I haven't actually used it (I don't have a Android yet) but in the video it looks like a good way to add widgets without causing more need for much more processor. Its icons except when you swipe down, it shows the widget.