Website visits from iOS 7 increase heading toward WWDC unveiling
0. phoneArena 08 May 2013, 15:50 posted on
Data from two separate pools of data shows that Apple has been increasingly testing iOS 7 prior to its promised introduction at WWDC next month with one study from OnSwipe showing that on May 2nd, nearly 25% of all unique iOS visitors to its sites were using the unreleased, revamped mobile OS from Apple; another report showed a peak in iOS 7 visits after the end of last month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10065; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
As long as the simplicity is kept intact. It is the world's most advanced mobile os.
21. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I could answer that but we don't want to worsen any fandroids ulcers, it simply is.
23. Captain_Doug (Posts: 984; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Well if that's you're argument... Here's mine, Android is the most advanced mobile OS in the world AND uses the best hardware, AND has the most users.
24. abhishek.deshmukh (Posts: 14; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
you missed out one point of most advanced mobile OS (android) that even after best hardware OS lags. This is a best part of android. :P
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 19162; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Man I can't wait to see what ios7 looks like. I'm hoping for an android/wp8 hybrid with some Ive thrown in lol. Better not disappoint apple the awesome S4, One, and note 3 are and will be out there.
14. blingblingthing (Posts: 517; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I doubt jedii, and who is hating most of these comments.
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 19162; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No tellin. What do you expect from ios7 bling?
20. blingblingthing (Posts: 517; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Pretty minimal. Maybe just new gestures to issue common commands. The same iOS intact.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 19162; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It doesn't suck now, but it is a lil stale
19. shamataa (Posts: 210; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
ok sir keep telling yourself that and it will be fine. lol
7. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
apple better have gotten off its high horse and come back to reality, people want change and something that will blow them away
that been said no matter what you think of apple as a business they are a company that can pull this off, they implement existing features seamlessly so dont count them out
apple stop been arrogant and think like you did in 2007, bring something that outshines the competition rather then tries to keep up
13. The_Innovation (Posts: 601; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
You Apple fans "can't wait!" every single year for a new iOS, and each and every single time it's the same time. Open your eyes. Haven't you still noticed that iOS 1 on the iPhone 2G, is almost no different from iOS 6 on the iPhone 5?
They have the innovation and the patents, but they refuse to release it. It's a nice money making strategy to keep milking. But with Samsung, even HTC now, doing what they do, if I were Apple? I would snap out of it and release some new stuff.
Do you remember when the iPOD was introduced? It was a WOW moment in the tech world. When the iPhone was introduced, it was a bigger WOW moment. It's time. Apple needs the next big thing. It wasn't the iPad, and it won't be a wrist watch. Then again, they lack Steve Jobs's touch, so the whole thing might go down under.
15. blingblingthing (Posts: 517; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I'll give him credit for his work on the iPhone, but the product has been stagnating during his time also.