WebOS talent continues to jump ship
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2012, 15:54 posted on
Shortly after Jon Rubinstein's departure from HP, WebOS chief architect Brian Hernacki is also reportedly leaving HP...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
It sucks that HP really squandered an amazing opportunity to get into the smartphone market. I think had they been a bit smarter and focused with WebOS, they would be just behind iOS and Android. The Palm Pre had a better name buzz than Windows Phone 7. But they sat on their hands and put out mediocre hardware. Oh well...
2. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
i hope google buys up all the talent.
3. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Why thumb this down? WebOS despite its flaws was a beautiful OS, if it makes Android better also then that'll be great!
4. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
OMG the things i can do with WEB OS HP please give me web os!