We are in Barcelona!
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Feb 2012, 15:01
The PhoneArena team has finally arrived at Barcelona to cover the Mobile World Congress. Although the expo officially starts on the 27th, the excitement can already be felt here, as there's so much new stuff that we're looking forward to seeing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. titoandres posted on 25 Feb 2012, 09:59 5 0
Welcome to Spain :) I think you would like the good weather :D
(Greeting from Madrid!)
3. itiswhatitis posted on 25 Feb 2012, 10:06 1 0
If i were there I won't go back before i watch fc barcelona play!!(shh..eventhough i'm real madrid fan;)
5. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 25 Feb 2012, 12:26 1 4
Bienvenidos á España, la bella tierra materna.
Espero que PhoneArena nos communíque mucha información relaciónada con el sistema Android ya que el iNfierno que se conose como Apple no estara presente porque los Españoles son una gente muy inteligente y jamas permitírián el desempeño de un sistema tan limitado y tan basico como iOS.
Viva España, viva PhoneArena, viva Android, y muerte para Apple (mAnzAnA).
8. biophone posted on 25 Feb 2012, 13:11 4 1
Just because you write in spanish doesn't mean we can't tell what u r saying. A troll is a troll in any languange.
12. biophone posted on 25 Feb 2012, 16:05 4 1
Also I know some spanish being that I have taken courses in spanish for 7 years. I don't know spanish all that well but I get what he is saying. Which is apple sucks long live android death to apple spain would never allow such a crappy os with poor performance become popular since they are smart. Or something like that. O yea and he asked phone arena to communicate as much information as possible from mwc about android not apple. And he said iOS was basic and limited.
16. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 25 Feb 2012, 16:29 2 3
I would give you an A+ but, you've admitted to using Google Translate and, therefore, you cheAted or, as you might say, "iCheated."
Final grade: F - !!!
F = Failure / Fracaso
23. biophone posted on 25 Feb 2012, 21:03 0 0
Use google + the translation is very choppy most of that was me. It did help I am not a native speaker.
24. protozeloz posted on 25 Feb 2012, 22:01 0 0
that's not cheating
ademas es incorrecto hablar en español, que no lees las reglas? se pudo haber ganado un A++ en presionar el botón de reporte, no sea animal
27. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 25 Feb 2012, 22:39 0 0
29. protozeloz posted on 25 Feb 2012, 23:18 0 0
de ti :)
13. sun0066 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 16:12 1 0
what is a new to me is that Spanish are smart people , lol
anyway android is a great OS such as IOS , both of them with advantages and disadvantages, but if for some reason you want a phone stress-less that is the iPhone,
22. sun0066 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 20:22 0 0
well at least Americans had build the first economy of the world.
25. protozeloz posted on 25 Feb 2012, 22:03 0 1
well at least Spanish "discovered america"
26. cellphonator posted on 25 Feb 2012, 22:14 1 0
BORING in English, BORING in Spanish, as usual you're just BORING.
9. davelisa3210 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 13:14 0 0
Have fun guys!!!!! Make sure HTC has something hot for Verizon 4.65 in. and above.
11. Bluesky02 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 15:44 0 0
Soo many news, you guys really work hard. It's great!
17. Ray.S posted on 25 Feb 2012, 16:53 0 0
Me, plus some of my hardworking colleagues are here and will do our best to keep you informed! :)
21. protozeloz posted on 25 Feb 2012, 19:55 0 0
Good luck :D hope you find interesting stuff and find something cool to report, but most important enjoy the event . :D
18. phones522 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 17:09 1 0
there should be a contest and who ever wins gets a to go with phonearena
19. mercorp posted on 25 Feb 2012, 18:42 0 2
Expect to see riots and beggars stealing your phones.
20. snowgator posted on 25 Feb 2012, 19:25 0 0
Absolutely jealous. Spent 6 years in the US Navy, and one of my favorite port of calls was Barcelona. Amazing city, wonderful, good humored people, great food, and more places to see than you can imagine. How did the Phone Arena writers decide who was going? Lucky jerks. I, of course, mean jerks in the best possible way.....
28. Chronos posted on 25 Feb 2012, 23:16 2 0
I wish I was able to attend MWC in such a marvelous city.
31. khloro posted on 26 Feb 2012, 11:18 0 0
Great place to see new tech and what's inc to the market. I went last year and got to see the 3d phones