We are in Barcelona!
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2012, 15:01 posted on
The PhoneArena team has finally arrived at Barcelona to cover the Mobile World Congress. Although the expo officially starts on the 27th, the excitement can already be felt here, as there's so much new stuff that we're looking forward to seeing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. titoandres (Posts: 12; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Welcome to Spain :) I think you would like the good weather :D
(Greeting from Madrid!)
3. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
If i were there I won't go back before i watch fc barcelona play!!(shh..eventhough i'm real madrid fan;)
5. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Bienvenidos á España, la bella tierra materna.
Espero que PhoneArena nos communíque mucha información relaciónada con el sistema Android ya que el iNfierno que se conose como Apple no estara presente porque los Españoles son una gente muy inteligente y jamas permitírián el desempeño de un sistema tan limitado y tan basico como iOS.
Viva España, viva PhoneArena, viva Android, y muerte para Apple (mAnzAnA).
8. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Just because you write in spanish doesn't mean we can't tell what u r saying. A troll is a troll in any languange.
10. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
haha did you translate that in google?
12. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Also I know some spanish being that I have taken courses in spanish for 7 years. I don't know spanish all that well but I get what he is saying. Which is apple sucks long live android death to apple spain would never allow such a crappy os with poor performance become popular since they are smart. Or something like that. O yea and he asked phone arena to communicate as much information as possible from mwc about android not apple. And he said iOS was basic and limited.
16. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I would give you an A+ but, you've admitted to using Google Translate and, therefore, you cheAted or, as you might say, "iCheated."
Final grade: F - !!!
F = Failure / Fracaso
23. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Use google + the translation is very choppy most of that was me. It did help I am not a native speaker.
24. protozeloz (Posts: 5393; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
that's not cheating
ademas es incorrecto hablar en español, que no lees las reglas? se pudo haber ganado un A++ en presionar el botón de reporte, no sea animal
13. sun0066 (Posts: 108; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
what is a new to me is that Spanish are smart people , lol
anyway android is a great OS such as IOS , both of them with advantages and disadvantages, but if for some reason you want a phone stress-less that is the iPhone,
14. protozeloz (Posts: 5393; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Spanish are as smart as Americans......
22. sun0066 (Posts: 108; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
well at least Americans had build the first economy of the world.
25. protozeloz (Posts: 5393; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
well at least Spanish "discovered america"
26. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
BORING in English, BORING in Spanish, as usual you're just BORING.
7. ghost__uwi (Posts: 175; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
wait what device was used to take that pic ?
9. davelisa3210 (Posts: 8; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Have fun guys!!!!! Make sure HTC has something hot for Verizon 4.65 in. and above.
11. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Soo many news, you guys really work hard. It's great!
17. Ray.S (Posts: 289; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Me, plus some of my hardworking colleagues are here and will do our best to keep you informed! :)
21. protozeloz (Posts: 5393; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Good luck :D hope you find interesting stuff and find something cool to report, but most important enjoy the event . :D
18. phones522 (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
there should be a contest and who ever wins gets a to go with phonearena
19. mercorp (Posts: 998; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Expect to see riots and beggars stealing your phones.
20. snowgator (Posts: 3504; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Absolutely jealous. Spent 6 years in the US Navy, and one of my favorite port of calls was Barcelona. Amazing city, wonderful, good humored people, great food, and more places to see than you can imagine. How did the Phone Arena writers decide who was going? Lucky jerks. I, of course, mean jerks in the best possible way.....
28. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I wish I was able to attend MWC in such a marvelous city.
31. khloro (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Great place to see new tech and what's inc to the market. I went last year and got to see the 3d phones