Waze now brings you celebrity-voiced driving directions
0. phoneArena 23 Nov 2013, 22:54 posted on
Tired of the same old voice telling you the directions to a location? Waze wants to shake things up. The crowdsourced traffic and navigation app, now owned by Google, has teamed up with Universal Studios to bring you celebrity voices to help you navigate. Certain celebrities would do a great job. Who could miss making a left turn with Fran Drescher shrieking at you to "tuuuuuuuuurn already"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. raptor_mayank (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
I want Morgan Freeman voice direct me. :D
2. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2183; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I want James Earl Jones.
11. JC557 (Posts: 1515; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I want Samuel L. Jackson
"I don't remember telling you to make that right turn!" "Make a wrong turn again MFer!"
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 21201; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Not Kevin Hart. I'd wreck just from the laughter, dude is hilarious. Him, Chris Tucker, or Richard Pryor would rock, or Chow.
5. datsyuk (Posts: 179; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Morgan Freeman and Peter Griffin hahaha excellent suggestions
7. Sauce (unregistered)
Does Yoda count as a celebrity?
~Left turn you must~
9. AJtheAndroid (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Ron Burgundy, Borat, Camel from geico commercial, Jesse Pinkman, Walter white, Sual Goodman, Samuel Jackson, and Dug from UP.
10. o0Exia0o (Posts: 899; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
Yakov Smirnoff! Make left turn in 50 meters.......In soviet russia car left turns you! LAMFO
15. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I'd settle for drunken Irishman. Or aku from samurai jack.
Celebrities are overrated.
16. toiletcleaner (Posts: 224; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
I want Siri voice telling me to make a left on the middle of the bridge.
18. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
I want Sheila the Tank AI from the Halo spoof Red Vs Blue.
21. Stuntman (Posts: 836; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
There was an episode of the Big Bang Theory where Sheldon hacked the GPS to use his voice. It also provided interesting trivia during the drive.