Waze now brings you celebrity-voiced driving directions
Actually, the first celebrity voice to be used by Waze is comedian Kevin Hart. Hart will soon be seen in a new flick called Riding Alone, and besides promoting the film on the video below, Hart gives you a preview of what Waze will sound like with him telling you where to go.
source: Waze via Engadget
1. raptor_mayank (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
I want Morgan Freeman voice direct me. :D
2. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 854; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I want James Earl Jones.
11. JC557 (Posts: 986; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I want Samuel L. Jackson
"I don't remember telling you to make that right turn!" "Make a wrong turn again MFer!"
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 10548; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Not Kevin Hart. I'd wreck just from the laughter, dude is hilarious. Him, Chris Tucker, or Richard Pryor would rock, or Chow.
5. datsyuk (Posts: 158; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Morgan Freeman and Peter Griffin hahaha excellent suggestions
7. Sauce (unregistered)
Does Yoda count as a celebrity?
~Left turn you must~
9. AJtheAndroid (Posts: 26; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Ron Burgundy, Borat, Camel from geico commercial, Jesse Pinkman, Walter white, Sual Goodman, Samuel Jackson, and Dug from UP.
10. o0Exia0o (Posts: 343; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
Yakov Smirnoff! Make left turn in 50 meters.......In soviet russia car left turns you! LAMFO
15. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I'd settle for drunken Irishman. Or aku from samurai jack.
Celebrities are overrated.
16. toiletcleaner (Posts: 183; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
I want Siri voice telling me to make a left on the middle of the bridge.
18. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
I want Sheila the Tank AI from the Halo spoof Red Vs Blue.
21. Stuntman (Posts: 711; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
There was an episode of the Big Bang Theory where Sheldon hacked the GPS to use his voice. It also provided interesting trivia during the drive.