Ways to get the most bang for the buck from your old phone
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Jul 2012, 09:50
For your old device, it might seem like it’s going to be the end of the road for it – though, you can still turn a profit from it. Rather than collecting dust somewhere when the time comes to make the upgrade to a new handset, you can do several things to get the most bang for the buck for it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. celljudge32 posted on 13 Jul 2012, 10:21 3 2
If you want to sell a phone and get the most money out of it craigslist is your best bet.
5. EclipseGSX posted on 13 Jul 2012, 14:01 3 0
Noooo too many shady ass people who lowball and want something in perfect condition for dirt cheap.
4. Brewski posted on 13 Jul 2012, 12:57 1 0
uSell offered me $49.95 for my Droid X in perfect condition with all cables and docks and accessories.
Swappa offered me $140.
11. phonemonkey posted on 14 Jul 2012, 01:29 0 1
I can't believe they offered you that much. you should take it while you still can, unless you can sell it on ebay.
3. mas11 posted on 13 Jul 2012, 12:14 0 0
You can get a lot more money on eBay. Sure it's more work but they payoff is worth it.
6. lzsbleach posted on 13 Jul 2012, 14:12 0 0
Yea Im looking to sell my S2 tmobile, I will try Swappa. Any one know how to unlock a galaxy s2 or refer me to a site
7. Asasindude26 posted on 13 Jul 2012, 14:19 0 0
Go on youtube. Watch a popular video and read the comments. Someone is bound to have tried it out and if it worrked he will say :D
9. ardent1 posted on 13 Jul 2012, 19:17 0 0
Buy poplular phones. It's the same advice when you lease a car -- the more popular the car, other things being equal, the higher the resale value.
If you get a cell phone you like and it's not popular, there's only so much you can do when it comes to the resale value.
10. StrumerJohn posted on 13 Jul 2012, 20:59 2 0
How is a buy-back program the way to get the most bang for your buck?