Wave Alarm comes to Android, lets you snooze it with a hand flap
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 05:14 posted on
We don't know about you, but having to snooze our phone alarm in the morning is a whole... thing. You have to remember where you put the phone, then fumble to take it out of the charger, and make sure you grip it tight, as those anorexic handsets of late are a slippery crowd, then open your sleepy eyes to locate the snooze button. We've tried with some 3rd party alarm apps you see in the slideshow below that allow voice snoozing, but it doesn't always work. A chore, we tell ya...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. rusticguy (Posts: 2701; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Great so now next thing needed is soemthing that can automatically wave the hand which gts activated on the sound of an alarm :D
Why not just wake up....
3. buggerrer (Posts: 273; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Alarm Clock Xtreme is the best .. the puzzle solving "math" is a great feature!
4. lukasound (Posts: 148; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
It would be much more fun if you could turn it off by showing it your middle finger.
5. buccob (Posts: 731; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
such a bad idea... I need an alarm that makes me work harder to turn it off...
6. SleepingOz (Posts: 2014; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
One thing I don't like with Sleep as Android is that the screen remains on while tracking.