Water damage halts sale of Sony Xperia Tablet S
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Oct 2012, 02:57
One month after the launch of the Sony Xperia tablet S, sales of the Android powered device have been halted as the manufacturer has found a problem with the company's water-proofing; gaps found between the screen and the casing leave the device open to damage from water...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 05 Oct 2012, 03:10 14 1
"the Japanese tech titan will repair all of the tablets for free"
"Late last month a software update was sent out to repair a problem that the Sony Xperia Tablet S was having with Wi-Fi connectivity."
was the main point of this article........smh
yes we know sony takes care of their customers.......now back to 7 plagues of the iphone 5
2. mrbtree posted on 05 Oct 2012, 03:24 9 1
at least sony acknowledge problems unlike a certain fruit company.
6. PhenomFaz posted on 05 Oct 2012, 05:53 5 0
Ya but I really feel fro SONY...they're just not able to get out of the blocks.
They really didnt need this right now...
3. Bluesky02 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 04:04 1 6
Let's not forget their Yellowish screen issue with Xperia S
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 05 Oct 2012, 04:24 4 0
lets not forget that, that issue isnt found on the xperia T! or the TX neither the V
7. aokde posted on 05 Oct 2012, 06:49 3 0
like any mass produced product, there will be some defects. back when the xperia s had the yellow tint, sony replaced ALL of the problematic phones. unlike some companies who won't even acknowledge the problem!
4. kamil posted on 05 Oct 2012, 04:16 7 0
well at least Sony is being responsible with their flaws not like some fruit branded piece of s**t
9. InspectorGadget80 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 11:59 1 0
NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM BUYING A XPERIA TABLET